• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Want to show off this awesome satchel I recently got

goOPVKpl.jpg

Oh man, half of CSKA's starting eleven is out injured, they're going to get destroyed by Bayern so hard tomorrow unless Akinfeev turns on god mode. This is already a team that has no depth, can't wait to see how comical their bench is going to look like tomorrow.

Tc91

Wasn't that confirmed a while back? It's a nice kit regardless.

It was leaked I think never announced.

--

Need to have a think about what to get from Tesco for snacking tonight whilst playing GTA. I have enough chocolate/crisps to last me a life time so don't need any of that.

Need some stuff I can just snack away on. Recommendations would be nice.

Tc91

Damn, looking on the Tesco website and found Guinness flavoured peanuts and cashew nuts and some Hisaki Wasabi nuts.

Sounds good to me.

Fergie

Banned
Just the plate? I customised the living fuck out of my car and my license plate. Would have come to thousands but dat first car free
Fuck. Didn't know you could customise your first car. I just saw post talking about custom plates so just did that.

Sheeeeeeeit.

Time to go in.

bjaelke

"Conte speaks highly of Bendtner"
I only have positive things to say about Bendtner. He came to the club, had a tough period before catching up. Then he went on to get injured twice. He was very unlucky, but as a person he left a positive impression. Some might call him a bad boy, but that is not the impression he left behind at Juventus.

iufdI0uzrMyEI.gif

bjaelke

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v Swansea: Mignolet, Wisdom, Skrtel, Sakho, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Moses, Sturridge

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC subs: Jones, Toure, Alberto, Aspas, Sterling, Ibe, Kelly

Debut for both Sahko and Moses.

LTWheels

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v Swansea: Mignolet, Wisdom, Skrtel, Sakho, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Moses, Sturridge

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC subs: Jones, Toure, Alberto, Aspas, Sterling, Ibe, Kelly

Debut for both Sahko and Moses.

Wise choice dropping Aspas for Moses and keeping Hendo.

Agger injured??

Feorax

People keep saying Moses playing = Coutinho central. Doesn't look like that to me, looks like Coutz wide left and Hendo central.

Apparently Agger has a knock.

Top Bottom