• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Yeah, can't see us winning. We've been crap at keeping up momentum after a few wins on the trot for a few years now, these are the sort of games where we tend to bugger it up.

pappe

BUTKcq0IIAEDARP.jpg

Yes! Januzaj isn't playing the u19 CL game.
That means he wont be playing against leverkusen as well :(

Meier

When I watched Swansea in their first game, they looked a metric fuck ton better with Michu and Bony on. If Laudrup still doesn't start him, he should be fired on the spot.

ShogunX

People keep saying Moses playing = Coutinho central. Doesn't look like that to me, looks like Coutz wide left and Hendo central.

Apparently Agger has a knock.

Hendo has been wide right in every league game so far this season and I expect him to play there tonight. Moses I imagine will play from the left and that should let Coutinho play centrally.

Like others I too have a bad feeling about this match. We need to do what Man Utd did a few weeks ago and be better in both boxes.

Suen

Jesus christ, Paletta is not playing, Obi is not fit, Sansone and Benalouane starting on the bench (when they should be in XI, fuck off Donadoni). Roma will shit on our defense. We're fucked.

SHarris78

Very worried about tonights game. It was always gonna be a toughie by 'Pool are playing some good stuff in these opening games.

Will gladly take a point!

Zabojnik

Dear Parma,

please don't conceed a goal 30 seconds after kick-off. At least pretend you're a Serie A side.

Yours faithfully,
Zabojnik

Top Bottom