• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

I hope/pray you are right.

Wernbloom is playing for CSKA ? Bayern to win 5-0.

Get in line, I already predicted a 5-0 loss for CSKA since half of their first 11 is out injured. Dzagoev, Doumbia, Fernandes, Elm, Tosic. At least your boy Zuber gets a start.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
After abandoning dominos 4 months ago for shitty pizzas i ordered for the first time tonight from pizza hut, their menu was so much larger :O i pretty much got 6 small dishes to try stuff out.

Anyone order from them often? I got the Pasta, garlic bread, cheesey garlic bread, potato skins, nachos and a small pizza.

I can't believe Pep is insisting on Lahm in the mid. Fucking football hipster, hope your club flops this season just so Pep can be exposed as the shit manager he truly is.

he has excellent man management skills, but his tactics can be distilled to 2 things

holding midfielders usually insert themselves in the middle of the two center backs to hep with ball distribution.

and

no through balls.

After abandoning dominos 4 months ago for shitty pizzas i ordered for the first time tonight from pizza hut, their menu was so much larger :O i pretty much got 6 small dishes to try stuff out.

Anyone order from them often? I got the Pasta, garlic bread, cheesey garlic bread, potato skins and nachos

Pizza Hut are good but you have to be careful about getting a cold pizza/dishes. Though that might just be shitty service in London.

If you aren't getting cookie dough desert then you're doing it wrong as well.

Gambit

Sammer hasn't made Bayern a better squad, Heynckes did. Sammer did however always reply to Kloop and Watzke the right way.

Still the same old. Lahm playing as the central head of the hydra.

I thought Sammer played a good role as the Hoeneß replacement (towards Watzke and Klopp as you said), but I also believe he simply has a winner's mentality and a lot of ambition. Anything below perfection is not good enough for him.

That must be a very annoying thing for his colleagues, friends, etc, but I like having someone like that in the team.

Blablurn

im ready bitches

BUYm-nrCcAAItcS.jpg:large

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Lets do this motherfuckers

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

All hail King Moyes

Wilbur

Banned
Also, in the ongoing series of intelligent on pitch footballers who prove themselves to be real fucking dumb off it, Teddy Sheringham

'Out of Fellaini and Ozil you would really want Ozil to be your playmaker,' Sheringham told Absolute Radio’s Ian Wright on the former Arsenal striker's Rock ‘N’ Roll Football Show.

'I think Fellaini is too similar in a way to Michael Carrick, but I love Michael Carrick as a player, he makes things tick.

'It makes you think, "where is Fellaini going to play?" If you spend £28m on someone you’d expect them to be playing.'

Wilbur

Banned

Anyone order from them often? I got the Pasta, garlic bread, cheesey garlic bread, potato skins, nachos and a small pizza.

People seem to knock Pizza Hut a lot but I love it. Meat machine cheesy bites or the hot dog crust hnnnnggghhhhhhhh

Meier

Stupid Fox and making you pay $20 a month to watch UCL games. Just text for me.

Unless someone has a legal iPhone capable alternative.

Clegg

My sister has commandeered the tv and I don't want to watch a stream.

So I've Sky + the game to watch later.

GTA time.

Top Bottom