• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

K1LLER7

No nani on the bench again?

Would've been the perfect team if Nani and Rafa were available and starting.

Suprised Rio & Vidic are starting again. Would've thought Evans or Jones would start.

Fergie

Banned
I'm just doing missions and checking out icons on the map. Its a Rockstar game, so I'll be going all over the map anyway :D

At first I thought it was just GTAIV with a bigger world and a better story, then I ended up on the beach just watching the waves, with a helicopter flying overhead, and it gave me the feels I never got in IV. I can't explain it, but GTA'S BACK BABY
I nearly cried.

My Moyes love is ever increasing. He's my slug.

I'm probably gonna put RM on my iPad, as the second game I'll keep tabs on. And watch ITV's UCL extra for City and Juve.

No nani on the bench again?

Would've been the perfect team if Nani and Rafa were available and starting.

Suprised Rio & Vidic are starting again. Would've thought Evans or Jones would start.

Do you even watch your own team play? Nani is suspended for his red card against Madrid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Verratti “An ideal Champions League Final would be PSG versus Juventus."

“A tie between my present and my future? For now all that counts is the present.”

And the ideal scenario would be Pogba shitting down your throat.

Zabojnik

IM IN ROME!

Really fucking happy, but watching the CL at 8.45 PM? This is gonna take some getting used to looooool

Y U NO WORK UEFA SITE

OMG PULGA IS IN ROMEEEE! HIDE YOU SONS AND DAUGHTERS!

Pulgz, how goes your quest for the Juve - Real tickets?

Don't have the game yet but from watching a stream the world is miles better than GTA IV, which in all honesty I hated. Just felt like a soulless bunch of grid cities to me. I never actually knew where I was, it all just mushed together. 5 looks nice, like somewhere I'd actually want to explore, a world I'd want to immerse myself in.

Hoping for Young to come on for Kagawa at 0-0 midway through the second half.

Alberto's looking like he's trying too hard at the moment, kinda like Aspas. iLori looking good so far.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Copenhagen: Wiland; Jacobsen, Mellberg, R Sigurdsson, Bengtsson; Bolanos, Claudemir, Delaney, Braaten; Adi, N Jorgensen

Juventus:
Buffon;
Bonucci, Ogbonna, Chiellini;
Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Peluso
Quagliarella, Tevez

PELUSOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

we're dead.

done

let's go home

And I don't wanna freak him out or anything but I MIGHT go to Juve-Real too!

HIDE YOUR BUTT PULG

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Valdes-Alves Pique Mascherano Adriano-Cesc Busquets Iniesta-Alexis Messi NeyGOD

... oh wait that's tomorrow.

pulga

Banned

Uhhh, I haven't done much after ordering my Juve (and Madrid) memberships, still waiting for them to come in the mail. When do the tickets go on sale?!?

Edit: Yurt pls. JUVE GAF MEETUP ASSEMBLEEEEE

pulga

Banned
FC Bayern lineup (4-2-3-1): Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Lahm, Kroos - Robben, Müller, Ribéry - Mandzukic

I can't believe Pep is insisting on Lahm in the mid. Fucking football hipster, hope your club flops this season just so Pep can be exposed as the shit manager he truly is.

Zabojnik

Uhhh, I haven't done much after ordering my Juve (and Madrid) memberships, still waiting for them to come in the mail. When do the tickets go on sale?!?

Edit: Yurt pls. JUVE GAF MEETUP ASSEMBLEEEEE

The pre-sale for members usually starts 15-20 days before the match. Still no membership card? Bummer. Hope you get it in time.

PELUSOOOOO. Why? :(

Kenka

Wrongly, I should add. That was strangely direct! Are they trying to remove Sammer? He has been awesome so far!

I think his comments were entirely justified.
Sammer hasn't made Bayern a better squad, Heynckes did. Sammer did however always reply to Kloop and Watzke the right way.
FC Bayern lineup (4-2-3-1): Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Lahm, Kroos - Robben, Müller, Ribéry - Mandzukic
Still the same old. Lahm playing as the central head of the hydra.

Looking forward to seeing this midfield in operation. Put Nani in for Valencia (and get Rafael back from injury) and it's probably our strongest line-up.

I'd rather have Fabio at fullback but I suppose Smalling needs match fitness. Chicharito deserves an early run-out otherwise.

Top Bottom