• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Blablurn

cjV14DH.jpg

Salvadora

Giroud "If Walcott had been a bit more efficient Özil would've got 3 or 4 assists. I'm sure me & the others will score even more with Mesut"
:lol Giroud you cheeky cunt.

He also talked about some knee injury he's had since pre-season...

Good thing I made my team a while back.

edit: Pearson, Wilson, and Pereira are the only names worth mentioning. Everyone else will never make it at United. Those 3 have potential.
Apparently for the winning goal Wilson went on a run from the half way line.

Did you see the goal he scored against Arsenal last week?

Hype will escalate around him very quickly.

YZoVFuK.jpg

Hnngh

Some of the suits you can buy are delectable, they cost a bomb though. Shame you cant get Franklin suited and booted (yet, at least) and I hope more haircuts and clothes shops are made available as I progress. Took one peek at the countryside, and seem to be suffering from priapism since :p

Don't like the way it keeps changing my characters clothes when I switch, it makes sense but I like them to look the way I choose them to look. Also its telling me I have two Michael missions available, but I can only see one. Also, its a shame you can't mix and match jackets/tops with shirts, t-shirts, ties etc

Does anyone know if its possible to miss missions by doing them in the wrong order?

Brilliant game so far

Yeah man Hitcher, I had just gotten some sweet fucking hair cut and then when I switch back he is wearing a hat. Bullshit. I do like taking photos for my life invader though

tV2Ple6.jpg

Yeah man Hitcher, I had just gotten some sweet fucking hair cut and then when I switch back he is wearing a hat. Bullshit. I do like taking photos for my life invader though

tV2Ple6.jpg

Is that scar a spoiler? :p

Not sure whether to go flash as fuck, or inconspicuous mentalist for my online character :p

Fergie

Banned
Happy with our team. Fuck got lost in GTA nearly forgot.

I've done like 4 missions, mainly exploring.

GTA Online is gonna be incredible.

Anyway time for football.

Apparently for the winning goal Wilson went on a run from the half way line.

Did you see the goal he scored against Arsenal last week?

Hype will escalate around him very quickly.

He has pace, makes great runs, and has a powerful shot. Can play on the left side as a wide forward as well.

Yeah. I don't like hyping him as much, because it's much more trickier to predict how a goal scorer does when making the transition to first team. I would like to see how all 3 do for the u21s first too.

I was kind of hoping Pereira would have played the Thiago role today. He was more advanced today though. He wasn't as involved because of that. He can easily skip past players though. I'm excited about his potential in a midfield 2.

Happy with our team. Fuck got lost in GTA nearly forgot.

I've done like 4 missions, mainly exploring.

GTA Online is gonna be incredible.

Anyway time for football.

I'm just doing missions and checking out icons on the map. Its a Rockstar game, so I'll be going all over the map anyway :D

At first I thought it was just GTAIV with a bigger world and a better story, then I ended up on the beach just watching the waves, with a helicopter flying overhead, and it gave me the feels I never got in IV. I can't explain it, but GTA'S BACK BABY

Koko

Banned
Can anyone do me a solid and post the stating lineups for Sociedad-Shakhtar?

Shaktar: Pyatov; Srna, Kucher, Rakitsky, Shevchuk; Hubschman. Douglas Costa, Fernando, Alex Teixeira, Taison, Luiz Adriano.

Real Sociedad: Bravo; De la Bella, Iñigo Martínez, Mikel González, Estrada; Markel, Pardo, Prieto; Griezmann, Vela, Seferovic.

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Carvajal, Arbeloa, Modric, Di María, Isco, Ronaldo y Benzema. Gareth Bale es suplente.

Galatasaray: Muslera; Eboué, Chedjou, Nounkeu, Riera; S. Inan, Felipe Melo, E. Baytar; Sneijder; B. Yilmaz y Drogba.

Should be a great match!

Shaktar: Pyatov; Srna, Kucher, Rakitsky, Shevchuk; Hubschman. Douglas Costa, Fernando, Alex Teixeira, Taison, Luiz Adriano.

Real Sociedad: Bravo; De la Bella, Iñigo Martínez, Mikel González, Estrada; Markel, Pardo, Prieto; Griezmann, Vela, Seferovic.

My fantasy team is pleased :)

Thank you.

Real Madrid: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Carvajal, Arbeloa, Modric, Di María, Isco, Ronaldo y Benzema. Gareth Bale es suplente.

Galatasaray: Muslera; Eboué, Chedjou, Nounkeu, Riera; S. Inan, Felipe Melo, E. Baytar; Sneijder; B. Yilmaz y Drogba.

Should be a great match!

Casillas should have CDR matches until Diego has a rough patch. Keeping him sweet with Champions League matches is silly.

pulga

Banned
JUVEEEEEE: Buffon, Chiellino, Ogbonna, Peluso, Bonucci, Licht, Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal, Tévez, Quagliarella.

Peluso why

POGBA TO SCORE

Top Bottom