• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Bo-Locks

Fuck. Yes.

Classic United counterattack finished with one of Valencia's daisy-cutters. Hopefully that goal can reignite his form. His celebration looked like he needed it.

100th post on the page nonsense

izwMw2UF7fkUi.gif

Clegg

Kagawa is a class player. Looked the business for Dortmund and is great when playing for Japan.

But what I saw of him in the second half wasn't great. He had a couple of nice touches but was peripheral to the action. He keeps coming onto the middle to get the ball bu that crowds out any space and actually hinders us. He's not a left winger but and he's behind Rooney in the pecking order. Dunno what's going to happen to him.

Wilbur

Banned
They might, but Plzen are just as good as Leverkusen and this is in their house. A more impressive result for City today.

I wouldn't go that far. They're a good home side but Leverkusen are better.

Still think you'll win against us mind, but I don't think Plzen are better than Bayer.

Blablurn

Kagawa is a class player. Looked the business for Dortmund and is great when playing for Japan.

But what I saw of him in the second half wasn't great. He had a couple of nice touches but was peripheral to the action. He keeps coming onto the middle to get the ball bu that crowds out any space and actually hinders us. He's not a left winger but and he's behind Rooney in the pecking order. Dunno what's going to happen to him.

Doesn't fit to Manchester actually. I can really see him going back to Dortmund. On the other hand. Do they still have space for him? Not so sure.

Meier

Pellegrini seems to be in favor of keeping a sub in his pocket. Only just used his 2nd in the 80th minute and only used 2 total versus Stoke. I'd have swapped out Ferna personally since he does have a yellow.

And as I say that, Negredo comes on for Dzeko. Hopefully Jovetic plays this weekend.

Suen

Chicha for RVP fucking please

am I missing something or has it only been Madrid fans saying he's been shit tonight :lol
He's been shit. First goal was just very horrible defending from Gala and CR being lucky being at the right place at that time. Second was good.

Wilbur

Banned
So after this night United fans are convinced (again) they are going to get the treble right?

#SHINGOD
#RVPGRANDPAGOD

We don't need Fergie managers don't matter

This team is the best squad in Europe hands down

Third choice right back playing tonight and he's better than Lahm

You're scared. Good thing you didn't qualify, you'd have pulled out in fear like a teenage boy at a prom party

Shakhtar's goal was dope. Alex Teixeira looked like such a massive talent at youth level for Brazil, and it seems like he's finally gone up a level. Added goals and versatility to his game.

Could get a big move within the next year or two.

confuziz

Banned

You're scared. Good thing you didn't qualify, you'd have pulled out in fear like a teenage boy at a prom party

Fuck I hope you're joking

Messi

09dWbc1eF.gif

Top Bottom