• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

dc89

If 2nd half City turn up on Sunday, theres no reason why we can't beat United 2/3-0.

Brilliant 2nd half performance.

Hixx

that defending
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

de gea
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Clegg

Fellaini had a solid game.

Happy that he's in our team now. Would like to see him push make a few more runs into the box though.

pulga

Banned
Chicha for RVP fucking please

am I missing something or has it only been Madrid fans saying he's been shit tonight :lol

See, thing is, I can call my own team bros bitches and have a different opinion from them.

It's called not being a slimy, brain numbing hivemind loloolololol

FootballFan

Shakhtar's goal was dope. Alex Teixeira looked like such a massive talent at youth level for Brazil, and it seems like he's finally gone up a level. Added goals and versatility to his game.

Could get a big move within the next year or two.

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaalll

just scored his 2nd.

Nice goal again.

bud

bale's not gonna make it, madridistas. ronaldo wants every ball. he wants to show everyone who's the boss. bale, on the other hand, is just standing there like "you can give me the ball. if you want. it's ok if you don't want to. i'll just wait, then." you're a €100mln player, gareth, act like one.

confuziz

Banned
De Gea what the fuck

did the rest of the post not tell you that baby

I'm not getting carried away but a good result against a good side. Why wouldn't I be relatively happy?

Because you guys always go crazy after 1 good result (just like after the swansea match)

Kenka

I hope Leverkusen bag some confidence, and much more importantly, concentration for their coming games. They haven't been bad but they have lacked the focus needed to draw United.

Wilbur

Banned
Two absolute sitters missed tonight. Could have had six.

See, thing is, I can call my own team bros bitches and have a different opinion from them.

It's called not being a slimy, brain numbing hivemind loloolololol

yawn

I thought Rome would have made you more cultured but you're the same whining cum farmer

Blablurn

bale's not gonna make it, madridistas. ronaldo wants every ball. bale's just standing there like "you can give me the ball. if you want. it's ok if you don't want to. i'll just wait, then." you're a €100mln player, gareth, act like one.

damn, is it really that bad?

bale's not gonna make it, madridistas. ronaldo wants every ball. bale's just standing there like "you can give me the ball. if you want. it's ok if you don't want to. i'll just wait, then." you're a €100mln player, gareth, act like one.

....rrrrriiigghhhhttttt.... as ronaldo assists?

Wilbur

Banned
Because you guys always go crazy after 1 good result (just like after the swansea match)

I seem to recall us saying we were surprised with the win and we played well, and a lot of tongue in cheek ones saying we're gonna win the league easily.

I think the problem is with your interpretation of relatively easy to understand posts.

panty

POKER HHNNGGG

BENZEMAAAAAA!!

ASSIST TO RONALDO

2 GOALS, 1 ASSIST

BAD GAME EH

His passes have been weak, his first half was awful. 2 tap in goals and one good assist doesn't change the fact he's been pretty crap today :b

Good 2 goals for Benz, he needs them more than Ronnie.

Suen

POKER HHNNGGG

BENZEMAAAAAA!!

ASSIST TO RONALDO

2 GOALS, 1 ASSIST

BAD GAME EH
Can't say I feel convinced because Gala aren't challenging us at all (where did all that passion they had at their home game earlier this year go?). Second half has been much better, team seem to be finding the right spot and players are linking up better but against tougher teams we can't afford to waste 45 minutes. We had a very shaky start and who knows where we would be now if Gala had finished their chances properly.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We've scored three in the second half.

Leave him be, hes doing us all a favour by commenting on a game no-one in here is watching, even though none of us care about any of the updates.

Top Bottom