• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

confuziz

Banned
I seem to recall us saying we were surprised with the win and we played well, and a lot of tongue in cheek ones saying we're gonna win the league easily.

I think the problem is with your interpretation of relatively easy to understand posts.

Sorry, next time I'll try to understand sarcasm on the internet.

Go home kid.

FootballFan

bale's not gonna make it, madridistas. ronaldo wants every ball. he wants to show everyone who's the boss. bale, on the other hand, is just standing there like "you can give me the ball. if you want. it's ok if you don't want to. i'll just wait, then." you're a €100mln player, gareth, act like one.

So true.

ibvMXlb9v4iDIf.gif

We all know that Gervinho miss was worst than that. At least RVP had the goalie in his way.

Wilbur

Banned
Sorry, next time I'll try to understand sarcasm on the internet.

Go home kid.

:lol yes, you really fucking should

I just said we have the best squad in Europe and Smalling is better than Lahm and you were still confused.

I can't imagine how confused you get by a bit of messy phrasing in some of your students' essays if you can't discern simple sarcasm on the Internet.

Kenka

Leverkusen need a real midfield hero to boost their confidence. A 2001 Ballack all over again.
Let's see if Öztunali, Son and Can can make it to the top.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good game, nice victory with some great goals. Rooney MOTM which is surprising given he almost cost us 3 points.

kharma45

Good win tonight. Sloppy second goal to concede and some bad misses but Felliani played well, Shinji offered more than Giggs ever has of late and Valencia had a good second half.

Wilbur

Banned
Good win that. Rooney great, Smalling great, Fellaini good and Kagawa in the first half was good. Would have been nice to have RVP off at some point though, but I'm happy with that.

We're going to win the quadruple and Rooney will get Balon d'Or

Confuziz

I am joking about this

Please understand

Do you get it?

Do you get that I am joking?

Still unbeaten at home in CL. :D

Can't believe what Wiland pulled off after being absolutely trash for at least a year.

The yellow and blue curse in Parken.

That was worth stopping GTA for.

Glad Moyes kept his word and played Rooney alongside RVP, he was well good. Fellaini was good as well, surprised by how well Valencia played in the 2nd half. Still think he doesn't need to strike it when crossing, that's why RVP missed me thinks.

Really quite conflicted about Shinji though.

Happy with the win obv, but not too convincing.

Rooney and RVP both played quite well...but the mistakes/misses they made in front of goal were just shocking, still good that both scored.

Kagawa was generally poor. Fellaini the same. Ferdinand doing some silly things, Smalling not really a RB. Mistake from De Gea at the end.

Good start to the campaign but still alot of work to be done.

Positives are Carrick who was getting into the groove and Valencia who was very good in the second half.

pulga

Banned
did you miss madrid's atrocious first half? or the fact that galatasaray have already had loads of chances?

pulga, please understand.

That's why you don't act like a dipshit before the game is over. Sure, say Ronaldo had a terrible first half. Two goals and one assist completely obliterates any argument to be made of Ronaldo having a bad game

pls understand, dont fuck with my Ronnie boo boo <3

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That was worth stopping GTA for.

Glad Moyes kept his word and played Rooney alongside RVP, he was well good. Fellaini was good as well, surprised by how well Valencia played in the 2nd half. Still think he doesn't need to strike it when crossing, that's why RVP missed me thinks.

Really quite conflicted about Shinji though.

Im not any more convinced about Shinji than I was before the game, however he did do some really cute balls, but you cant just pop up for 2-3 minutes in a game then go anonymous for the rest.

Valencia seems to have woken up

Wilbur

Banned
Rio was poor tonight yeah, and DDG for the second goal was fucking embarrassing.

Disagree with Fellaini being poor though. Pass accuracy wasnt great and he ran out of steam a bit but his presence enabled Carrick to play a bit higher up and he pressed well.

FootballFan

:lol yes, you really fucking should

I just said we have the best squad in Europe and Smalling is better than Lahm and you were still confused.

I can't imagine how confused you get by a bit of messy phrasing in some of your students' essays if you can't discern simple sarcasm on the Internet.

Would you say, he was a bit, confuzid?

dc89

You beat Plzen, I know Leverkusen haven't been good tonight
but Plzen - you should be winning by that scoreline

All of a sudden you are the kings of the CL? you are playing Victoria Plzen.

No we're not kings lol

But look at the last few derbies, we've won the lion share of them and some of them pretty convincing victories. We no longer need a fluke to beat United.

Says we could have scored five if we didn't miss two sitters.

You're overlooking what's been a very good second half performance from United.

It's an interesting game on Sunday because of the two new managers. City on their day at home can be unplayable. Just hope your midfield doesn't get over run because if it does you could have a spot of bother. But you have Fellaini now, who if plays, could be handy.

Wait and see.

Mr Cola

I thought Fellaini was terrific, few errant passes but defensively he was a rock, and it will take time for Carrick to trust that he can go forward more, I can only see their partnership growing over the season.

Top Bottom