• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Hixx

809703657.gif

Klopp really lost it today

He's crossed a line here but I cant stop laughing

Wasn't Pedro Proença a pretty good ref just a year or two ago?

Dude was wank today and I'm not saying that because we lost. Gave a free kick for every fucking little touch there was. He even gave that Napoli defender a yellow card for Kuba jumping into him lol

Basels first goal was sexual

Can't wait, you were there? Did you have fun?
Yep, with most passionate Milan supporters (the so called curva sud).

It was fun, match aside. Also, standing the whole game isn't really as good as it looks. I'll be back in October to see Milan-Barca and in December to see Milan-Ajax.

cremino

Wasn't Pedro Proença a pretty good ref just a year or two ago?

Dude was wank today and I'm not saying that because we lost. Gave a free kick for every fucking little touch there was. He even gave that Napoli defender a yellow card for Kuba jumping into him lol

He was in Italy so he adopted the Italian refereeing style.......

I fucking told you cunts. What did Chelsea do to address their problems? Nothing. Their midfield is still bad and so are their strikers. All they did was add Mou and depth to their attacking midfield.

Still, it's a bit premature to rule them and Mou out. They still have plenty of time to right the ship.

Messi

Yep, with most passionate Milan supporters (the so called curva sud).

It was fun, match aside. Also, standing the whole game isn't really as good as it looks. I'll be back in October to see Milan-Barca and in December to see Milan-Ajax.

Good stuff, can't wait to see the pics.

TeegsD

So what happened with the Portuguese Reffing teama dn that Klopp gif?

Does the rest of Europe finally understand the bullshit I deal with week in and week out?

cremino

So what happened with the Portuguese Reffing teama dn that Klopp gif?

Does the rest of Europe finally understand the bullshit I deal with week in and week out?

You don't watch much Serie A then..........Italian referees are pretty shit but strangely they tend to be somewhat decent in european cups

Batigol

Banned
Eto'o can fuck off back to Russia! Absolutey fucking useless! He ended up playing LW for like 30 minutes!

He's not up to the pace of it. Don't know what the fuck he was doing in Russia

Pretty sad state of affairs when you have to bring on Demba Ba in the CL when you're chasing a game

Dibbz

In the second half we were miles better.

There is no surprises here if you watched the qualifier against Fenerbahce. We went out to slow the game down and not give the home team any momentum. Come out 2nd half and go at a quicker pace and end up with a healthy lead.

We really need some progress with the injuries though. Good that our defensive options are available. Means we can just turtle up at the end of matches and see them through.

Salvadora

There is no surprises here if you watched the qualifier against Fenerbahce. We went out to slow the game down and not give the home team any momentum. Come out 2nd half and go at a quicker pace and end up with a healthy lead.

We really need some progress with the injuries though. Good that our defensive options are available. Means we can just turtle up at the end of matches and see them through.
We were absolutely shocking in possession.

If Marseille had been a treat in the box we could've been down more than one at half time.
It's fucking atrocious playing at home, the amount of oohs & aahs from the crowd creates a tense atmosphere and makes the whole team jittery.
It even gets to me a wee bit. Makes me feel bad that the team feels it on the pitch.

Top Bottom