• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Arnie

Arnie, can we hold another democratic vote between Ramsey and RVP?

Like José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix said, it doesn't matter what you've done in the past. Only the now.

Do it. I'd love more science in this thread.

Analysis was pretty good, just a shame they cut off the discussion about players on the post. My personal feeling is it's similar to the zonal marking debate. It's easy to say they should have a player on the post when a goal goes in like that, but yesterday Gerrard was on the post yet still unable to clear it, so it's not always a guarantee. And who knows, if the two players on the post were in the box perhaps Southampton wouldn't have got the header on goal.

/football

/dontremindme

/fuckfootball

As much of a cunt as he is, him and Zanetti are probably my two favourite players in Europe

Now that he is a family man he has calmed down a lot on the cuntish things he does.

I think he is the greatest Italian to have ever played and the best player I have ever watched.
had Ronaldo stayed fit it might have been a different story

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente has that issue where referees think he could never be fouled because he's a big guy.

It's like the reverse Giovinco effect.

Usually when Pirlo gets marked heavily, it's Bonucci's time to shine. Oh well.
Ogbonna is assuming Bonucci's role for some reason.

bud

has anyone how bould and wenger never seem to communicate on the bench? they don't even ever look at each other.

has anyone how bould and wenger never seem to communicate on the bench? they don't even ever look at each other.

Someone from the Daily Mail will read that and write a story about it for tomorrow

Wenger Bould Over
Working relationship untenable, says source

Goal Verona.

The same goal Copenhagen scored.

Mandorlini said before the match that the team will "do everything to bring home a result, even imitate Copenhagen!"

iWbP0LGAKcBQm.png

pulsemyne

Looking on the BBC there is amazing quote from Lawro

" Palace will be ready for them - I can imagine their manager Ian Holloway saying to his players 'look, this lot will be dead on their feet here - let's have a real go'.

I think Palace will beat them too. "

Swansea seem quite fresh to me.

Arnie

Huth you fucking tit. Great save from Begovic.

Can we have retroactive suspensions for Huth and Nzonzi, just for being cunts?

Top Bottom