• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

LNBL

In Ji Sung we trust!

1231688_10151712641413953_1347298240_n.jpg

Showaddy

Never let Townsend on the pitch again. Another 10 useless shots into the stands, Lamela's on the right for like 5 minutes and he sends a great cross in for the winner.

That's the difference between a player like Townsend (who did ok today) and Lamela. His movement off the ball is nowhere near the same.

We deserved that I think. Pretty much dominated from start to finish.

Into

Lafita!

Real Mandril should have scored with Ronaldo and put a lid on this match, but here we go. Now they have to work for it

Getafe 1-0

bud

milan - napoli
madrid - getafe
valencia - sevilla
psg - monaco
arsenal - stoke
city - united
roma - lazio
juve - verona
psv - ajax
feyenoord - utrecht

placed a cheeky one buck bet on this accumulator. going alright so far. i need the underlined to win. 425 big ones at stake here.

#pray4bud

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He helped set up a decent chance in the first half when he spun and just blitzed past a few Cardiff players.

I like him, don't get me wrong. But he's got to shake it up sometimes. After about 35 minutes it became clear we'd have to score from within the 6 yard area, potshots were not getting through the keeper.

Blablurn

milan - napoli
madrid - getafe
valencia - sevilla
psg - monaco
arsenal - stoke
city - united
roma - lazio
juve - verona
psv - ajax
feyenoord - utrecht

placed a cheeky one buck bet on this accumulator. going alright so far. i need the underlined to win. 425 big ones at stake here.

#pray4bud

good luck dude. im sure madrid will come back soon

confuziz

Banned
milan - napoli
madrid - getafe
valencia - sevilla
psg - monaco
arsenal - stoke
city - united
roma - lazio
juve - verona
psv - ajax
feyenoord - utrecht

#pray4bud

Napoli and PSG might win their games, but Sevilla is never going to win :lol

Scum

milan - napoli
madrid - getafe
valencia - sevilla
psg - monaco
arsenal - stoke
city - united
roma - lazio
juve - verona
psv - ajax
feyenoord - utrecht

#pray4bud

Good luck, bud.

Top Bottom