• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Into

If Juve win this game then we win the league, we have no business winning this match, yet here we are, its typical champions luck. Meanwhile Napoli is struggling against a team with no points and cannot convert.

LTWheels

I'm not too disappointed from this lose. Much rather have the points in the league.

We have played much better in this second half than we have played in our other matches.

Hopefully gets Suarez some match fitness for our next league game.

Also good to see Kelly return.

Fuck you Giggs.

sohois

Liverpool probably created the better chances from open play in the end.

As much as people complain about conceding from set-pieces, I'm surprised people rarely bring up how shit the offensive set pieces are. Liverpool must have had 5 corners but didn't come close to scoring from one and they never seem to.

pulga

Banned
I can't wait to link you to the article when he signs his new 10 year deal.

FUCK OFF HENDERSON, absolute mong.

Me too, the contract will be signed in Beppe's blood!

Marotta_GN.jpg

Into

Wow at Liverpool finishing, makes Juventus look efficient

If you cannot convert that then you dont deserve anything regardless how well you played.

Meier

As much as people complain about conceding from set-pieces, I'm surprised people rarely bring up how shit the offensive set pieces are. Liverpool must have had 5 corners but didn't come close to scoring from one and they never seem to.

I always complain about it for City. I literally can't remember the last time we scored off a corner prior to Yaya's goal on Sunday.

Berahino! Kid is good.

Top Bottom