• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

bjaelke

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial
Our line-up - Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Dembele, Paulinho; Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Soldado. #THFC

Our subs today - Friedel, Kaboul, Naughton, Holtby, Lamela, Sandro, Defoe. #THFC

Rad-

tumblr_mqcf862vD31rad0wxo1-292x300.jpg

GorillaJu

Our line-up - Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Dembele, Paulinho; Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Soldado. #THFC

Our subs today - Friedel, Kaboul, Naughton, Holtby, Lamela, Sandro, Defoe. #THFC

... Townsend over Lamela? What kind of sick joke is this?

valeo

Arsenal team to play Sunderland: Szczesny, Jenkison, Sagna, Koscielny, Gibbs, Flamini, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Walcott, Giroud. SAFCvAFC

Flamini, Ramsey, Wilshere and Ozil?

Ozil must be playing on the left. Assuming he'll be given a bit of a free role though.

It's a shame that Cazorla isn't fit..

Why has holloway brought together the shittest forward line in PL history. Bloke's a fucking idiot.

I wonder if he'd have liked to have been in charge longer, so he could replicate his Blackpool team setup

Palace seem a bit slow and uncomfortable in possession compared to that team.

Manager

Hart, Zabaleta, Garcia, Nastasic, Kolarov, Milner, Rodwell, Toure (C), Nasri, Negredo, Aguero

Fuuu Garcia. Rodwell baby! Negredo!

HOLY shit! Jovetic starts!

ibklVijS4fH8Eu.gif

Aguero switched out late for some reason.

TEAM NEWS (revised): Hart, Zabaleta, Garcia, Nastasic, Kolarov, Milner, Rodwell, Toure (C), Nasri, Negredo, Jovetic

GorillaJu

HOLY shit! Jovetic starts!

ibklVijS4fH8Eu.gif

Aguero switched out late for some reason.

TEAM NEWS (revised): Hart, Zabaleta, Garcia, Nastasic, Kolarov, Milner, Rodwell, Toure (C), Nasri, Negredo, Jovetic

No.

NO. Just

Don't. Don't even fucking say these words.

Lamela not starting, Aguero not starting.
Okay I said them. God dammit, that hurts.

Tc91

Adnan putting in a better cross than Young has all game.

Fellaini almost scoring a volley.

THE CLANK IN FULL EFFECT.

ikLKxgNunvkcH.gif

GQman2121

Banned
Damn, they can't even afford to provide the linesmen with decent headset that they have to tape up their fucking ears like that? Come on man......

L1NETT

I wonder if he'd have liked to have been in charge longer, so he could replicate his Blackpool team setup

Palace seem a bit slow and uncomfortable in possession compared to that team.

Cameron Jerome
Chamakh
Dwight Gayle from League 1

and he tried to get Bendtner.

Pub team. At least Blackpool had some decent ish footballers, this forward line is hilarious.

Wilbur

Banned
oh my god the belgian waffles are fucking getting my already erect penis so fucking rock hard

i've burst a blood vessel

i dont think i'll live for the full 90

just know valeo

ashley will be with me

Showaddy

Oh yay another game of Dembele & Paulinho struggling to play together and Sigurdsson being shit. Oh well as long as we get the win...

Top Bottom