• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

valeo

This guys loves him some Young.

Just think the mentality of football fans is interesting. If he went on a run of games where he popped up and scored - which he is capable of, in good form - everyone would be on the guys dick.

He won your penalty. Has had a decent shot in goal. Put in a few decent crosses. And dived once.

I don't know why I'm defending Utd players but to me the criticism is pretty harsh. What has Valencia done? Now that guys been invisible aside from a couple one twos.

GQman2121

Banned
FYI:

BUH7JQyIcAA-4ED.jpg

spidye

Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, van Buyten, Alaba - Lahm - Müller, Robben, Kroos, Ribery - Mandzukic

I'm not even shocked anymore.

Wilbur

Banned
Just think the mentality of football fans is interesting. If he went on a run of games where he popped up and scored - which he is capable of, in good form - everyone would be on the guys dick.

He won your penalty. Has had a decent shot in goal. Put in a few decent crosses. And dived once.

I don't know why I'm defending Utd players but to me the criticism is pretty harsh. What has Valencia done? Now that guys been invisible aside from a couple one twos.

He's shit too.

Give it a rest, Roy.

Tc91

You're not gonna get us to change our mind on Ashley Young.

He's shit. End of.

Wilbur

Banned
tbf he has been much better than Valencia today, but none of you have said anything about Valencia

I was bemused earlier that he absolutely refuses to use his left foot. And he's been horrifically anonymous, whereas Young has dived once and been part of a contentious penalty decision another time.

Fergie

Banned
Yes Moyes.

Ashley Young is going nowhere bros. So I'm gonna bite the bullet, Young is god. Come on Young you beautiful winger.

valeo

Oh hey Young just set up your attack again.

You're all blind. Blind fucking hatred for your own player - good work Utd fans.

Manager

Hart, Zabaleta, Garcia, Nastasic, Kolarov, Milner, Rodwell, Toure (C), Nasri, Negredo, Aguero

Fuuu Garcia. Rodwell baby! Negredo!

Tc91

tbf he has been much better than Valencia today, but none of you have said anything about Valencia

Everything is going down our left though, that's the first cross I've seen Valencia put in and it was actually alright.

I'm sure he'll get some abuse before the games over.

Valencia gets shit on all the time too. I'm not sure what you guys are saying. Valencia has been better than Young in the past so he doesn't get as much shit as Young.

Wilbur

Banned
Young on fire. Confidence player, reading GAF during the breaks and Valeo's pushing him on.

Fellaini for Ando, Januzaj for one of the wingers. Yayyyyyy

GorillaJu

RVP is kinda poopy, except his volley against the bar that he really should have scored, and obviously the pen was well-taken. He hasn't been himself in a while.

Top Bottom