• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Lightning

Banned
International football + Rosicky injury is sending me over the edge.

I stand by those assessments of our players, though.

Rosicky injury is disappointing but your assessment of Walcott is pants imo. He's much improved, there was a time I held that view but that time as past. He's a quality player.

bud

I don't know, he saved your skin few times last season.

like salva said, he'll score a few goals and give a few assist, but a game of football is more than just a few of those moments. he's not consistent, has a terrible first touch, can't finish and lacks football intelligence.

Not reet exciting this is it?

We'll get to the World Cup but will take a huge amount of luck to do well

---------------------Sturridge--------------------------

-------Ibe------------------------------Sterling-------

---------------Henderson----------------------------

-----------------------------Gerrard-------------------
----------------Coady---------------------------------

?-------------Kelly-------Wisdom------Johnson

-------------------------?--------------------------------

No luck needed

I used to rate Hodgson when he was at fulham but after liverpool i became a neutral when he got the England job. After his selections for the euro's and the route one football of lumping the ball to andy carroll i lost respect for him.

justjohn

I used to think cahill was wank and wanted him out of chelsea but he's really impressed me season. Him and luiz are definitely the future for us.

Italy should let Denmark win over them to get Bendtner to the world cup instead of fucking Bulgaria, lets forget about that 2-2 draw to Sweden that knocked you out.

Meier

Is Abidal playing? if so is he doing well?

He's playing. None of the French defenders have necessarily stood out. Think it was Abidal's man who scored on the first corner but Lloris should have saved it but bungled it and it went into the net.

Oh my, a 4th goal for France as I was typing that up. Didn't see who scored.

Salvadora

Rosicky injury is disappointing but your assessment of Walcott is pants imo. He's much improved, there was a time I held that view but that time as past. He's a quality player.
I used to wonder how he became a professional footballer, I don't anymore. So he has gone up in my mind.

I just think he is one of the most frustrating players you can watch. His goals and assists paper over an otherwise very poor player. People tend to forget what he is like for 89 out of the 93 minutes in a match.

faridmon

I used to rate Hodgson when he was at fulham but after liverpool i became a neutral when he got the England job. After his selections for the euro's and the route one football of lumping the ball to andy carroll i lost respect for him.

He is either good or crap. In Norway, he did goo at Viking untill he lost his marbles and became shit during its end. He was proper shit in Finland as well, but did well in Malmö FF!

He does his moment but he is inconsistent as hell.

Someone should ask Hodgson if he would pick Kagawa if he was English

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Valbuena with two assists. He's fucking brilliant.

Italy should let Denmark win over them to get Bendtner to the world cup instead of fucking Bulgaria, lets forget about that 2-2 draw to Sweden that knocked you out.
I really want you guys to make it.

only goalless game. shame on you:

1ZO6NXV.png

Arnie

We did tell you he was shit, though.

You were warned.

I quite enjoy Roy's England because I knew what was coming and just decided to have a laugh with it all.

Just got an email from Amazon.com that my package has shipped and it's already in Cologne. What a crazy world we live in.

Code:
September 10, 2013	10:06:00 PM	KOELN (COLOGNE) DE	Package arrived at a carrier facility
September 10, 2013	08:59:00 AM	Philadelphia PA US	Package has left the carrier facility
September 10, 2013	01:08:00 AM	Philadelphia PA US	Package has left the carrier facility
September 9, 2013	11:47:00 PM	Philadelphia PA US	Package arrived at a carrier facility
September 9, 2013	10:36:00 PM	Manchester NH US	Package has left the carrier facility
September 9, 2013	08:26:00 PM	Manchester NH US	Package arrived at a carrier facility
September 9, 2013	08:00:00 PM	Nashua NH US	Package has left the carrier facility
September 9, 2013	07:47:00 PM	Nashua NH US	Package arrived at a carrier facility
September 9, 2013	07:35:00 PM	Nashua NH US	Package received by carrier
September 9, 2013	03:37:51 PM	Nashua NH US	Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier

Top Bottom