• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Meier

Here we go, here's the American wonderkid I was talking about: John Kenneth Hilton who goes by Xuxuh. He's part Brazilian so hopefully they don't steal him..

Xuxuh-Manchester-City-MVP-e1377629506104.jpg

http://blog.3four3.com/2013/08/28/xuxuh-elite-american-youth-soccer-player/

Batigol

Banned
I'd seriously like to see international games abolished.

Just have two tournaments; Euro's and WC. No qualifiers during the season or anything. Everyone knows who the big teams are. Just throw them all into a hat and draw them into a hat for the groups.

No more interruptions during proper football season. Done

dc89

Haha, nice! I hadn't heard about him -- we are after some kid who is even younger.. 11 or so? Another American wonderkid. He participated in a tournament with us recently and won best player.

Young Danny is apparently going here for school:

Do you Mancs recognize it?

I can't say I do.

Here we go, here's the American wonderkid I was talking about: John Kenneth Hilton who goes by Xuxuh. He's part Brazilian so hopefully they don't steal him..

Xuxuh-Manchester-City-MVP-e1377629506104.jpg

http://blog.3four3.com/2013/08/28/xuxuh-elite-american-youth-soccer-player/

And hopefully they don't piss off to Barca like Deno and Joan Romantrayer

Yen

Just have two tournaments; Euro's and WC. No qualifiers during the season or anything. Everyone knows who the big teams are. Just throw them all into a hat and draw them into a hat for the groups.

I'd be up for pre-qualifying for the small teams, then have a final qualifying round of 4 teams in each group, play all the qualifiers at the start of the season in one go.

subtles

Speaking of USA youth players whatever happened to Marc Pelosi? How has he played since his broken leg in February? The youth-college sports system here is a lot more confusing than the typical European format.

Tc91

From the GTA thread:

Originally Posted by WarrenMax007

Some pirate group has the game now. They said that second disk has some new type of protection, so they can't leak it right now, but they are working on it, leaks incoming.

Be careful. Spoilers will be everywhere, abandon YouTube/Twitter etc for a week.

Fergie

Banned
Rooney and Django would have been influential.

Want to play some clubs?
Can't mate, was gonna play some friends who have come over. :( Tomorrow definitely, I've regained my scoring touch. Dat MJ. Keep up the Fellaini beasting, dem assists.

Carbonox

Hungary won 5-1. Now for Estonia to beat Romania and Andorra to beat Turkey....heh.....hehehehe......fml

Please Holland let Hungary beat you in the next game.

From the GTA thread:

Be careful. Spoilers will be everywhere, abandon YouTube/Twitter etc for a week.

Sounds like bullshit, like the other people claiming to be from release groups online and saying they got it. It will no doubt happen soon though.

subtles

Wait for the winter World Cup for a proper interruption.

Yen

Speaking of USA youth players whatever happened to Marc Pelosi? How has he played since his broken leg in February? The youth-college sports system here is a lot more confusing than the typical European format.
Still injured, presumably Yesil and Smith still are aswell.
From the GTA thread:

"WE have the game but we can't leak it for some unusual reason, but we totally have the game"

Facism

Hungary won 5-1. Now for Estonia to beat Romania and Andorra to beat Turkey....heh.....hehehehe......fml

Please Holland let Hungary beat you in the next game.

hush.

We need Hungary to lose to holland if we stand any chance of getting that playoff spot :I

I didn't give a shit until Imperator Terim took over.

K1LLER7

Rooney and Django would have been influential.

Can't mate, was gonna play some friends who have come over. :( Tomorrow definitely, I've regained my scoring touch. Dat MJ. Keep up the Fellaini beasting, dem assists.
Cool.

"U just jealous of my hair"

:lol

I'll try FIFA 14 instead.

Messi

Did a bicycle kick from outside the box with pedro in fifa 14 that went straight up in the air and came down and hit the crossbar. Nearly shit a brick. I have never scored a proper over the head one.

Fergie

Banned
Did a bicycle kick from outside the box with pedro in fifa 14 that went straight up in the air and came down and hit the crossbar. Nearly shit a brick. I have never scored a proper over the head one.
I really feel like shooting is easier.

Carbonox

hush.

We need Hungary to lose to holland if we stand any chance of getting that playoff spot :I

I didn't give a shit until Imperator Terim took over.

get bent

It's time for Hungary to take to the world stage again.

Seriously though, I want to see Turkey in the World Cup as well. Stupid ass group with Holland in it.

Randdalf

From the GTA thread:

I don't really get why people are so anal about spoilers, particularly for a game like GTA where half of the experience is what you make it.

Haha yesssss. Amazing show, I'm gonna YouTube some highlights now.

It's amazing

It really is. I loved it as a kid, it was even dubbed in Arabic which made it super weird and funny.

Have you tried holding LT/L2 when shooting a crossed ball? They always bicycle kick it if you do.

I don't really get why people are so anal about spoilers, particularly for a game like GTA where half of the experience is what you make it.

For story heavy games I would be pretty anal, like getting the last of us ruined. But GTA... Yeah, I won't be losing sleep over getting a GTA story spoiled.

Top Bottom