• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

K1LLER7

Just got an email from Amazon.com that my package has shipped and it's already in Cologne. What a crazy world we live in.

Code:
September 10, 2013	10:06:00 PM	KOELN (COLOGNE) DE	Package arrived at a carrier facility
September 10, 2013	08:59:00 AM	Philadelphia PA US	Package has left the carrier facility
September 10, 2013	01:08:00 AM	Philadelphia PA US	Package has left the carrier facility
September 9, 2013	11:47:00 PM	Philadelphia PA US	Package arrived at a carrier facility
September 9, 2013	10:36:00 PM	Manchester NH US	Package has left the carrier facility
September 9, 2013	08:26:00 PM	Manchester NH US	Package arrived at a carrier facility
September 9, 2013	08:00:00 PM	Nashua NH US	Package has left the carrier facility
September 9, 2013	07:47:00 PM	Nashua NH US	Package arrived at a carrier facility
September 9, 2013	07:35:00 PM	Nashua NH US	Package received by carrier
September 9, 2013	03:37:51 PM	Nashua NH US	Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier
Is it GTAV?

3Sixty

Lambert looked shattered in the 2nd half.

Probably his final england game. Would have had to score to keep his place. Did alright first half though.

We did tell you he was shit, though.

You were warned.

I quite enjoy Roy's England because I knew what was coming and just decided to have a laugh with it all.

Ah, all those hours of people who watch one Liverpool match every 2 months telling me that Hodgson was a great manager and Liverpool had done him a disservice sacking him.

This is their punishment

Arnie

Lambert is an English Soldado, essentially. Nout wrong with that either.

He is what he is and I'd happily have him playing when our more mobile, footballing strikers aren't available.

No....We want the revenge

4UXYrTX.gif

7MIt1lA.jpg

we're so sorry

dc89

Meier - did you see that we signed USA "wonder kid" Danny Barbir.

43fe8f35dd65c972f6b371a1824a4c0c.jpeg

He is 15 years old Ladies and Gentlemen.

Meier

Is he ok?

Please say yes... we need him to be ok with Theo injured as well.

Yeah, totally fine. I hope someone made a gif of it -- the fall was too funny. He legitimately like tensed up and just fell onto his butt after it.

Valbuena just ran in between two defenders and I thought there was a middle school pitch invader.

Wilbur

Banned
Missed the match. Sounded shit. I'm genuinely confused as to whether I want us to qualify or not.

Fucking Roy. Fucking Young. Fucking FA. Fucking JM7. Fucking international football that isn't the WC or the Euros. Fucking Nandos. Fucking life.

arkon

Watching England is like watching United play. Only there's no RVP to spare the manager's blushes.

Young is useless. Give one of the younger wingers his place in the squad instead.

Meier

Meier - did you see that we signed USA "wonder kid" Danny Barbir.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000406318034/43fe8f35dd65c972f6b371a1824a4c0c.jpeg[IMG]

He is 15 years old Ladies and Gentlemen.[/QUOTE]

Haha, nice! I hadn't heard about him -- we are after some kid who is even younger.. 11 or so? Another American wonderkid. He participated in a tournament with us recently and won best player.

Young Danny is apparently going here for school:

[QUOTE][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTrKb6tIUAADVtC.jpg:large

Do you Mancs recognize it?

faridmon

4UXYrTX.gif

7MIt1lA.jpg

we're so sorry

What a wonderful game. I was at a school trip in Oslo when that happened and we all was fixated on the match whilst the girls were acting quite attentive to the historian of the trip.

When Zlatan Scored that amazing goal, we all went bonkers! Great memory.

Arnie

Missed the match. Sounded shit. I'm genuinely confused as to whether I want us to qualify or not.

Fucking Roy. Fucking Young. Fucking FA. Fucking JM7. Fucking international football that isn't the WC or the Euros. Fucking Nandos. Fucking life.

For the best. It was. So am I.

Cunt. Helpless cunt. Amalgamation of cunts. Hero. At least real football is just days away. So tasty. I know, bro.

It's taking all my strength to let this one go.
tumblr_mshjstTdvC1qaorn7o1_500.gif

What a wonderful game. I was at a school trip in Oslo when that happened and we all was fixated on the match whilst the girls were acting quite attentive to the historian of the trip.

When Zlatan Scored that amazing goal, we all went bonkers! Great memory.

Zlatan didn't score. :p

Top Bottom