• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Suen

Özil will be the reason to why Spurs won't reach the top 4. But since Spurs was one of the big reason to why Özil ended up at Arse then Spurs will be the reason to why they won't reach the top 4.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We played poorly against a Palace side with only 10 men. But it's hard not to feel upbeat after Fellaini and Januzaj made encouraging debuts.

You notice Adnan went looking for the ball, veering off the left side into center, anywhere there was space. Im not making proclamations this early but he could be a real answer to our cm woes if he keeps developing. I worry about his physique in the more physical games though.

Fergie

Banned
I got you confused with Fergie :p
dead.gif

I replied BTW. Did you restart steam?

D_prOdigy

Özil will be the reason to why Spurs won't reach the top 4. But since Spurs was one of the big reason to why Özil ended up at Arse then Spurs will be the reason to why they won't reach the top 4.

To be fair, Spurs do need to come up with some new ways to keep themselves at bay every season.

Carbonox

That little wart Delph getting pissy cos Ben Arfa can shit in his cheerios, fuck his girlfriend AND dribble past him in one fluid movement.

I should just stop playing FPL this season. I used my wildcard this week, considered Eriksen, Ben Arfa and Özil but didn't buy either. Now they score, fuck FPL.

Meier

Couple long shots from JoJo that were a bit of a waste. Hasn't bad many touches so I think it's a bit out of desperation. Don't think anyone else has a SOG though. Negredo had one off target earlier.

Kenka

Wow, this Osihto commentator said that "Shaqiri" is actually pronounced "Sasiri" in Albanian. Da fuck.

It's "Shachiri" you dumbass.

Sigh I had such high hopes for Townsend but he's so greedy it's unreal.

He'll learn. He's just trying to impress a lot of the time.

I should just stop playing FPL this season. I used my wildcard this week, considered Eriksen, Ben Arfa and Özil but didn't buy either. Now they score, fuck FPL.

This is partly my fault! From what our manager said it didn't sound like he'd start him. Sorry :p

Carbonox

Cisse being very ineffective as usual. Ameobi on pls

Him or Gouffran for Cisse would be fine. I know the latter has been a bit shit in taking his chances so far but he puts in far more effort than Cisse. Same with Ameobi I guess but Gouffran has more mobility.

Top Bottom