• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Nice goals from Arsenal and Spurs today.

Wish we could manage one like that sometime soon.

Ozil is so damn good, surreal to see him playing at Arsenal.

Watched Stoke-City for the last 15 minutes and this is the worst City team I've seen....oh wait.

Batigol

Banned
So happy to see Robbery are friends again :')

BFF's

IkAQtjk.jpg

Carbonox

Well chuffed with that first half. Cabaye might be a cunt but him and Remy completely change the side by being added to the lineup. The removal of Tiote as well is great.

We definitely needed that striker signing though. Cisse just isn't good whatsoever. Replace him and we have a very solid mid-table side.

Meier

Watched Stoke-City for the last 15 minutes and this is the worst City team I've seen....oh wait.

It was a pretty terrible first half. Surprisingly negative in the ball movement. JoJo only got a few touches and more or less wasted shots. Think we only had one other though and that was off target. 0-0 wouldn't surprise me but I hope we can find a goal in the 2nd..

Have to say I was pretty happy with Fellaini today. Exactly what I wanted to see from him. He'll take a shit load of work off Carrick's shoulders.

Next week should be interesting, gonna be up against Yaya Toure so hopefully we see something positive there, and then CL midweek too where I hope he plays some part.

But yeah it was good to see him win some balls and make a few tackles which nobody else in our midfield could make, feels a little bit more reassuring.

Would have been amazing if he scored that volley!

Showaddy

He's good with his right though, so he'd probably do the same on the other side.

Damn. Give it a try anyway...

BTW Spur's stats for the 1st half:

72% Possesion, 18 shots on goal.

15 OFF target lol. Everyone thinks they're Bale with these speculative long range shots...

It was a pretty terrible first half. Surprisingly negative in the ball movement. JoJo only got a few touches and more or less wasted shots. Think we only had one other though and that was off target. 0-0 wouldn't surprise me but I hope we can find a goal in the 2nd..

You should do, quality is there on the bench too.

It's weird watching City this season it feels so different, usually you can sort of tell who is playing where and who's on the ball etc...alot of new faces and shapes this year. Or it feels like that at least!

15 OFF target lol. Everyone thinks they're Bale with these speculative long range shots...

Townsend and Rose probably responsible for at least half of those.

...I said as Eriksen smashed one into the stand

arkon

Probably think if they score a few screamers they'll be heading to Madrid next season.

Scum

Turn those damn long range shots into assists, lads! I needs me some Soldado points.

Batigol

Banned
21 goals last season. Not bad for someone who can't finish for shit.

Has been poor this game though.

His conversion rate is shit though. He needs a shit load of chances just to get one goal.

He's bound to get goals with his speed though, but he still can't finish.

Meier

You should do, quality is there on the bench too.

It's weird watching City this season it feels so different, usually you can sort of tell who is playing where and who's on the ball etc...alot of new faces and shapes this year. Or it feels like that at least!

Yeah, 6 changes today. Very weird lineup.

Top Bottom