• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Fergie

Banned
Not yet, will try at half time

You definitely do it through Product Activation? Do you put the dashes in yourself or does it add them automatically?
Yeah product activation is right.

You just copy the code as it is. Then just activate it.

Does it go through and then it shows a blank or does it say its been used? If it went through and shows a blank list. Just restart steam.

Wes

venison crêpe
Have Villa looked any good since Newcastle scored?

Honestly? No,

Newcastle doing a good job of forcing us backwards and not letting out fullbacks overlap. Couple of players look sleepy too. Benteke, Weimann, El Ahmadi.

Lunchbox

Banned
ozil is basically a slower lankier soft Cleverley

he won't last Wednesday nights. should've bought some steel in the middle instead

Wilbur

Banned
Sunderland's last ditch defending is good but they're getting into positions where they have to desperately defend far too many times.

Ozil and Wilshere the standouts, Walcott should have two goals by now.

You notice Adnan went looking for the ball, veering off the left side into center, anywhere there was space. Im not making proclamations this early but he could be a real answer to our cm woes if he keeps developing. I worry about his physique in the more physical games though.

Moyes: Identify yourself to the world.
[holds microphone in front of Shinji Kagawa, as if he is conducting a news interview]
Kagawa: Shinji Kagawa, midfielder.
Moyes: And what... what is this?
Kagawa: It's a... horrible Man U midfield waiting to choke away the whole season.
Moyes: And who is capable of saving such a midfield?
Kagawa: Only me.
Moyes: Only you. Thank you, Shinji...

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Actually cant wait to see how Arsenal do on wednesday, should be a great watch.

D_prOdigy

[holds microphone in front of Shinji Kagawa, as if he is conducting a news interview]
Kagawa: It's a... horrible Man U midfield waiting to choke away the whole season.

mI4pi2qm.jpg

He's got a good cross on him though, he could grab a place in the team easily if he just passes and not shoot from 30 yards out every time.

I know. It's frustrating but the talent is there. I'd be much more worried if he wasn't creating these opportunities for himself to shoot.

bud

that was an okay first half. arsenal should be dominating here, but i suppose it's still very much a w.i.p. with a few injuries as well. the defence looked shaky a few times. this game should've been over by now, though; it should've been at least 0-3 already.

my buttocks won't be able to handle all the clenching and sweating they will endure in the next 45 minutes.

Dibbz

Walcott is a fucking cocksucker. Stupid cunt has no control at all.

Arsenal not really getting out of first gear. Clearly looking towards the CL. Not bad as long as we stay focused and do not let Sunderland get in.

Fergie

Banned

original.gif

Showaddy

I know. It's frustrating but the talent is there. I'd be much more worried if he wasn't creating these opportunities for himself to shoot.

I'd like to see him on the left in the 2nd half when Lamela comes on. If he can't cut onto his left to shoot he'll be forced to cross lol

Top Bottom