• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Meier

Another good chance for Stoke. Yikes.

Huth grabbed Negredo's Adam's apple. That must hurt.

Dumbass announcer acted like it was a dive but you could clearly see he did it with the other hand that was mostly shielded in the camera angle they showed.

Next week should be interesting, gonna be up against Yaya Toure so hopefully we see something positive there, and then CL midweek too where I hope he plays some part.

But yeah it was good to see him win some balls and make a few tackles which nobody else in our midfield could make, feels a little bit more reassuring.

Would have been amazing if he scored that volley!

There's no doubt in my mind that Fellaini and Carrick are our first team CM pairing.

Quite excited now.

Fake edit: BOSSCIELNY!!!!

Scum

I've been meaning to ask - where is Shaun Wright-Phillips plying his trade nowadays? He must be getting on as well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
as shitty as City are playing you know they will squeek a 1-0 out of this, probably why no-one here is giving any notice to the 0-0

valeo

Fucking hell Kos, that was covered - why does he keep having brain explosions like that? It's the only thing holding him back from being a top defender.

Fergie

Banned
All times :(

Am I definitely supposed to be doing it through Games>Activate a Product on Steam...

?

When I look at the support page, that section seems to be for activating CD keys
Yeah that's the correct way. I dunno WTF is going on. Send me a PM with the codes you were trying, might have to complain. Lol.

For all the Spurs fans complaining about Madrid taking Modric & Bale off us, at least we got around £120 million out of it. I feel dirty for taking Vertonghen & Eriksen off Ajax for less than £20 million...

And we didn't sell the best player in the league for £24 million

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I played the PES 2014 demo earlier. So bad. They changed the engine, and its still terrible.
I had the same feeling but apparently not only is it a revolution but it is also one of the greatest games of all time. Go figure.

Top Bottom