• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

spidye

Very boring game and quite a poor display from bayern.
The first goal was beautiful but the rest was pretty dire

Pls pep do something

Stop playing rafinha

congrats milchmonster....you already won...

we are playing a 3-4-1-2

----------------------adler---------------------
-----westermann--djourou----sobiech------
---dieckmeier--rincon---arslan----lam------
-----------------------VDV--------------------
------------beister----------zoua-------------

edit: dortmund
http://i.imgur.com/5BWcwaI.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

I'm scared of you. You managed to win twice last season and I still don't know why lol. At least there's no Son today.

Have you ever played a 3-5-2 before? Seems like a big gamble before a match in the Westfalenstadion.

Also, our bench still looks bad with only 1 player injured :/

Edit: Oh, wait, there are 3 injured players. Forgot about Piszczek and Ilkay loool

Arnie

standing ovation for Eriksen during his substitution, he is going to be beast this season.

Baffled as to why there wasn't more of a tussle for him. Clearly a top player.

If these English results stay as is, I need Dortmund, Barca, and Real to win for £25.

pls

Plasma

Banned
When he brought it back I figured it must have been because he thought Sagna was fouled but to take the advantage back when they've scored is ridiculous.

Wilbur

Banned
Not watching the game, but did the goal line tech fail? Or did blow a late whistle and deny it or something?

Sagna was all over Jozy, but he broke free and put it into the goal, Atkinson called it back for a free kick

Absolute horror of a decision. Like one of the worst I've ever seen.

Fry

Eriksen was great, and Paulinho was not as good, but he'll clearly get better and go back to his level soon.

Meier

Sagna was all over Jozy, but he broke free and put it into the goal, Atkinson called it back for a free kick

Absolute horror of a decision. Like one of the worst I've ever seen.

Poor Jozy. :( You know that hurts to have your first league goal stolen from ya.

Eriksen was great, and Paulinho was not as good, but he'll clearly get better and go back to his level soon.

He's been ok. Got the assist for the second.

BUIfgJwIMAAKU6v.jpg:large

Top Bottom