• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

We're playing like shit but really enjoying our new forward Adi, he just takes down everything in his way when going for headers.

i8tI0dQ2iCsqv.gif

we're going to get destroyed by Juve. :(

The_Joker

I'm scared of you. You managed to win twice last season and I still don't know why lol. At least there's no Son today.

Have you ever played a 3-5-2 before? Seems like a big gamble before a match in the Westfalenstadion.

Also, our bench still looks bad with only 1 player injured :/

Edit: Oh, wait, there are 3 injured players. Forgot about Piszczek and Ilkay loool
both son and rudnevs won't play

no...we never played this formation...but apparently they trained the whole week with this formation....and one week is surely enough for dortmund....hahahaha

:(

GHG

This is the sexiest football we've played in years. We'd become so boring to watch at times.

Ozil bringing sexy back.

Arnie

Heading to the pub for Everton with a mate. Couple pints, then I'll grab a Nandos on the way home. If Dortmund, Barca, and Real can do the business they'll pay for it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Inter: Handanovic; Campagnaro, Ranocchia, Juan Jesus; Jonathan, Guarin, Cambiasso, Taider, Nagatomo; Alvarez, Palacio

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Vucinic

Went to the GTA spoilers thread

You can flight passenger planes o.o

gameplay stuff

Really?

Sold.

qindarka

Banned
Chelsea XI:

.......................Cech
Ivanovic.......Luiz..........CLL.........Cole
............Mikel..........Ramires
Schurrle...........Mata................Hazard