• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Ramsey scored fucking twice?

I honestly consider retiring in fantasy football. It's like everything I did with my wildcard was wrong. I'm sorry again Liverpool, Coutinho and Sturridge will play like shit.

You guys should really watch out with the spoilers, even if no one gives a shit in here it was pretty clearly said that people would get banned for posting even gameplay stuff like that outside the spoiler thread.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chelsea XI:

.......................Cech
Ivanovic.......Luiz..........CLL.........Cole
............Mikel..........Ramires
Schurrle...........Mata................Hazard
.......................Eto'o

Champions of Europe 2013-2014.

Huth is now heading clearances.

This is insane. He looks fucked.

:lol

ibpQDOvh1sAgq.gif

justjohn

Really not happy with how we're treating van ginkel. He came to the club in a world cup season with the promise that he'd be playing and now he can't even make the bench. He's lost his Holland place as well.

Why didn't they loan him to ajax or another premier league club to get some game time?

Really not happy with how we're treating van ginkel. He came to the club in a world cup season with the promise that he'd be playing and now he can't even make the bench. He's lost his Holland place as well.

Why didn't they loan him to ajax or another premier league club to get some game time?

Maybe he's down with flu!

bud

i read that ajax actually bid more than what chelsea ended up paying for him, but that the merdania - abramovich connection and mourinho talking to him is why he ended up at chelsea.

Top Bottom