• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I don't know what other game to watch with Bayern..Which one is looking good? I am kinda interested in all of them.

Switching between them all. Watching psg atm.

I think Fellaini is a pretty good #10 personally. He's probably a good fit against Shakhtar too especially at their house. A little brawn will do United some good. They have a lot of technical players, so he probably would be better suited as a CM or deep lying mid, but he can still be effective up top.

Not playing Kagawa is a mistake though. He needs consistent games to get back to his best which is just below world class.

If things go on like this, I just want us to sell him. He's getting the Berbatov treatment now.

Juve look so pedestrian. Conte needs to start yelling. They look like a team that know they are good enough to score a goal eventually so are just strolling around for now. They do not look like one cohesive force going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom