• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Got the Galatsaray Win or Draw correct. Leverkusen had to ruin the Win or Draw for Sociedad at the last second. :( 12-4 this round in the pickem.

Suen

Di Maria is too good. He's been much more consistent so far compared to last season. Really doing a good job, never sell him Perez.

Clegg

Before the start of the game I would have taken a draw against Shaktar. But that performance was dire. We looked slid in defence for the most post but offered nothing in attack. That was genuinely horrendous.

spidye

80 mins total domination

City were dire. Expected much more.

But what happened in the last 10 mins? That was some classic van gaal

Juve need an injection of something. They lack creativity at the moment.

Hopefully will buy whoever gets under used by Pep this year in the bayern midfield.

Elchele

Kirchhoff is a CB, stop pretending that he's a fucking DM Pep. Ffs

edit: almost perfect fantasy team. Just needed Carvajal :( damn russian early matches.

Fergie

Banned
Shaktar have really upset me.

Robin Van Persie is dead
Hasn't even been given chances with Valencia and Welbeck on the wings. Even Welbeck offers so much more than Valencia. Unless the teams defends shit and leaves space he's utterly useless. Need to stop starting him for now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Was that really good? Last year we were much better imo.
Compared to the first half :lol

Dear god we had 26 shots..

Can we ditch this 3-5-2 now? Our wingbacks are pretty useless and we look vulnerable to counter-attacks #$#$÷@@@!

fuenf

Can you imagine how great we'd be with all our injured players back?

:) It will be glorious.

I don't think Kirchhoff has that much potential. But it was not just him some players weren't defending anymore.

I agree he could be a serviceable backup but he's already 23 and it's not like he's got one outstanding skill or something like. For example with Boateng you just knew that he'd be world class one day.

Kirchhoff is a CB, stop pretending that he's a fucking DM Pep. Ffs

Yep, the Boateng red card might've been a blessing in disguise. City scoring there and having Kirchhoff continue to screw things up in midfield could've cost us big time.

Don't get me wrong, I hope Kirchhoff turns out great and tbh he surprised me a lot so far, but today he was just plain bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom