• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

You sure about that? I remember Müller being a striker in the reserves, because they played 4-4-2 until 10/11 season I think.
Pretty sure but it doesn't matter because he can play all offensive positions. But pep just said it when thiago and Martinez are back lahm will be cam again.

Salvadora

Was the same at everton. I understand your frustration.

Well, at least he will punch above his weight amd qualify for europa league. :p
Did he do the same substitution stuff there too? It's the one thing that stands head and shoulders above everything else. Downright bizarre.

I've watched lots of Everton, but I honestly can't remember. Probably wasn't paying anywhere near the same amount of attention.

Clegg

This is more embarrassing than anything United's twitter page has ever posted.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 26m

90. In the first of 3 additional minutes. City have created some good chances in the closing stages and on another day might have nicked it!

Elchele

I have to recognize the amazing Leverkusen administration. It must be something difficult to have a team in such a good shape in Europe while being in a city with a population of 160,000.

Pretty sure but it doesn't matter because he can play all offensive positions. But pep just said it when thiago and Martinez are back lahm will be cam again.

I hope the CAM part was a joke. So Thiago will play as DM?

faridmon

Did he do the same substitution stuff there too? It's the one thing that stands head and shoulders above everything else. Downright bizarre.

I've watched lots of Everton, but I honestly can't remember. Probably wasn't paying anywhere near the same amount of attention.
Everyone keeps ignoring. :(

I used tear my hair out on footy-gaf for few years because of that. He was infamous for that and one of the reason we got tired of him in the last few seasons.

But what do i know, i am just a lowly everton fan.

Wilbur

Banned
#yolo #idonotsmile #frombottom #butiamhappy

Still working my way through. Hope there's good analysis from you beautiful people about our result, City's lols, more Stale barrel rolls, less Blablurn, Yurt bowing to the whim of Mancini and Lambda poems

Clegg

Still working my way through. Hope there's good analysis from you beautiful people about our result, City's lols, more Stale barrel rolls, less Blablurn, Yurt bowing to the whim of Mancini and Lambda poems

There isn't much to analyse. We started the game well, scored our goal and then dropped off and defended for 70 minutes. We actually defended well for the most part but I'm starting to get very worried about our complete lack of creativity. RVP is one of the best strikers in the world and we have nobody that cab create chances for him.

Robben beat Hart at the near post with his right foot. That's pretty much all you need to know.

faridmon

I have to recognize the amazing Leverkusen administration. It must be something difficult to have a team in such a good shape in Europe while being in a city with a population of 160,000.
While choking every single time it matters. Never change Neverkusen.

"We didn't expect an easy game like that" - Robben

Oh lawd
lol.gif

WJD

Don't feel Moyes should be hounded quite so much for tonight. It was a pretty typical CL away performance from us I thought and didn't feel particularly dissimilar to ones we had under Fergie. Obviously it's not ideal but it's something that's worked for a while and not something Moyes has just suddenly changed.

Have really got to win at the weekend though, anything less would be pretty fucking bad.

It's exactly what you would expect that lineup to produce. It was there to do a job. No creativity. Cleverley, Valencia, and Welbeck can't create. Fellaini was fouling everyone and couldn't keep possession. He created the only goal though, but played pretty high at times. Rafael was more threatening than Valencia. Vidic was as always great. Having Rio out helped him. RvP didn't really get much service as expected. Evra was pretty good. Giggs was a bad sub as he didn't offer anything. Moyes waited until like the last minute to make his second sub.

Nani should start over Valencia from now on. Anything Valencia can do, Nani can do better. There's nothing wrong with the result, but I'm not seeing why a more attacking lineup couldn't have gotten the point, if not a win.

fuenf

Is anyone even playing GTA online right now? I could join a new lobby without any players just fine (well it only took forever to load up) but I can't join any crew members

Arnie

Have really got to win at the weekend though, anything less would be pretty fucking bad.

It feels like the allocation of points a Champions League team's allowed to drop at the beginning of a season has run out. Like, before you know it it'll be mid-November and you'll have 16 points.

How did everyone feel about the BB finale?

I was satisfied but not thrilled. Guess it had to be the way it was though, nicely wrapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom