• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Liverpool up two early...

o81hzsl.gif
I own that t shirt.

Yen

Moses isn't really cut out for the #10 role, or for quick 'tiki-taka' interplay (but then not many in our first team are)

Meier

Wow, what a penalty decision. There's no way that he could have even collected the ball there so it seems particularly harsh.

Gerrard taking the penalty? Smh. Sturridge or Suarez pls.

sohois

Wow, what a penalty decision. There's no way that he could have even collected the ball there so it seems particularly harsh.

Gerrard taking the penalty? Smh. Sturridge or Suarez pls.

A foul off the ball is still a foul, though it doesn't seem like there was anything int hat the fact that he wouldn't have got the ball is not important

Meier

OMG IT'S REMY AGAIN HOLY FUCK WHAT A BEAST

~_~ I brought him in for Benteke then panic sold him for Lukaku after Lukaku had 2 to Remy's none. Then Remy pulled one back, natch, and now has 2 to Lukaku's one in the following game. Cuuuursed!

A foul off the ball is still a foul, though it doesn't seem like there was anything int hat the fact that he wouldn't have got the ball is not important

Oh I know. In American football, if it's completely uncatchable then they'll sometimes not penalize a defender. The fact that doesn't come into play just makes it harsher is all.

Really happy with Suarez's attitude so far. He'll still leave, but there hasn't been any sulking or jogging around.

Not happy with the ease with which Palace are getting 2 on 2 with our CBs

L1NETT

Really happy with Suarez's attitude so far. He'll still leave, but there hasn't been any sulking or jogging around.

Not happy with the ease with which Palace are getting 2 on 2 with our CBs

Holloway team. Will commit men forward a plenty, but as shown by the score, as Blue Square Prem style defending.

Wouldn't worry about it Hitch.

Mastadon

Banned
Guys I've started my own Premier League stats twitter account.

@MastaStats - Liverpool have the highest concentration of players wearing yellow boots in the league. #bananas

LTWheels

It looks like Hendo is playing the deeper of the midfielders. Gerrard is getting more forward than he has done in previous games. Maybe he's more comfortable knowing that there will be pass behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom