• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Luciano Narsingh is going to make his return on the field (with the B-team) after a 9 month injury.

We really need him back soon. Fastest winger of the Eredivisie and with proper crosses as well.

GorillaJu

I like being a 3-5-2 bro. It really is suiting our strikers. Sturridge and Suarez are running riot, cutting their defense to pieces.

I dont even want to know what those two 0-0 games must be like.

Wes is watching Villa.

Fulham v Stoke has been...
you know how in the Rapture, God pulls the good people from Earth into Heaven cause Armageddon has arrived? i'm pretty sure i've seen people flying towards the sky during this match.

Wes

venison crêpe
I dont even want to know what those two 0-0 games must be like.

Hull v Villa has been pretty good to watch in terms of tactics. Both sides defending well, doing the routine stuff of closing down and the like with great effectiveness. Just lacking a goal.

Hull at one great chance saved by Guzan. Villa have had a fair few half chances.

ShogunX

22.gif

23.gif

24.gif

Pure hotness.

Walshy

It's great to think we still have Johnson, Cissokho, Allen and Coutinho to come back into this side.

3-5-2 will be a lot better when we get Cissokho and Johnson in the side, although Enrique has played well today.

Watching sturridge and lukaku just breaks my heart. I really don't get this club sometimes. I just don't.

Sturridge is a weird one

On the one hand, he should have been given gametime as Torres was putting in dreadful performances week-in week-out for months at a time

On the other, nobody could have predicted how well he'd play for us and £12m isn't a bad price for a fringe player

Lukaku was a confusing one though, guy's a beast

Kyoufu

Man, Sturridge has been on fire since he joined Liverpool.

If it wasn't for his cringeworthy celebration I'd actually rate him. :p

Arnie, you're a right cunt.

Since you recommended that Sainsbury's milkshake a few months ago, I've drank so much of the bloody stuff I have strawberry milkshake leaking from my nipples

Arnie

Arnie, you're a right cunt.

Since you recommended that Sainsbury's milkshake a few months ago, I've drank so much of the bloody stuff I have strawberry milkshake leaking from my nipples
Too right. It's banging stuff.

Even United would score from open play against Palace.

L1NETT

look forward to seeing him in a Liverpool shirt

Pahha :p

It's a fair point though. When was the last time a chelsea youngster (or even a city youngster) broke through from their academy and cemented a first team spot. These petro clubs youngsters and basically forced to find a club when they reach 19/20.

---

Carbo and Kyo, you lot playing well?

---

2-0! HANSON. We are going up I said we are going up!

sohois

It's a fair point though. When was the last time a chelsea youngster (or even a city youngster) broke through from their academy and cemented a first team spot. These petro clubs youngsters and basically forced to find a club when they reach 19/20.

---

Chelsea in particular have a ridiculous glut of talent coming through, it will be supremely embarrassing if they can't find room for at least one of their youngsters - they have pumped in loads of money to get their academy to where it is.

Carbonox

---

---

2-0! HANSON. We are going up I said we are going up!

When the Frenchies link up, they link up like a lovely brekkie of petit filous and croissants. Unfortunately there is still too much long ball nonsense.

Remy is just class though. Making Cisse look even more Sunday League than he already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom