• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I honestly believe that Mignolet, Toure and Sakho will prove to be just as important signings as Sturridge and Coutinho.

Barzul

Man what is up with Liverpool this season? Must say it's kinda refreshing. I'd rather see Pool up here than City or United. Top 4 looking like there might be a good shakeup this season.

I am going to get GTA this week. Does it require a multiplayer code from the box to play??? Being im Korea I have to buy their version of the games and if it requires a code I can not enter into my European PS.

So does it require a code or am I better off downloading from the PSN store???

ShogunX

I am going to get GTA this week. Does it require a multiplayer code from the box to play??? Being im Korea I have to buy their version of the games and if it requires a code I can not enter into my European PS.

No code.

LTWheels

nope.

L1NETT

Bournemouth were 2-0 down against Millwall at home, now 3-2.

Tehe.

Watford and Burnley also both winning. The latter might be back in PL if this carries on.

Thanks, sucked when I bought Fifa 11 and 12 and could not play online unless i bought a code from the european store. Was the reason why I dis not buy 13.

Actually, do EA still require codes??? I was also thinking of buying 14 from the psn store, but would much rather the cheaper boxes version

Edit: thanks too LTwheels

Barzul

Thanks, sucked when I bought Fifa 11 and 12 and could not play online unless i bought a code from the european store. Was the reason why I dis not buy 13.

Actually, do EA still require codes??? I was also thinking of buying 14 from the psn store, but would much rather the cheaper boxes version
Nope they did away with the codes.

LTWheels

Nice to hear that the ladies team did a lap of honour at half-time.

BV0rgJpCEAAodpo.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom