• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Have you guys forgotten that Stirling is an 18yr old Left Winger playing at RWB? He is miles beyond Championship level at the moment and is the best winger Liverpool have, definitely beyond Moses

dc89

United's official twitter account is shite.

Doesn't even get our team news first.

There's no personality to it either. It's shite.

---

MOYES YOU COCK-A-SUCKING PIECE SHIT OF HEAD BASTARD SON OF BITCH RETARD OF MIND SKELINGTON FACE CRIMINAL. Y O U K I L L I N G K A G A W A
@evilkagawa

Tc91

United's official twitter account is shite.

Doesn't even get our team news first.

Too busy retweeting people who want to see Anderson as a number 10 with Jones in CM and Buttner.

Fucking berk running that account I swear.

LTWheels

Have you guys forgotten that Stirling is an 18yr old Left Winger playing at RWB? He is miles beyond Championship level at the moment and is the best winger Liverpool have, definitely beyond Moses

His crossing and final ball is crap. It has always been no matter what position he plays. We don't want him turning into Walcott.

WJD

Almost as exciting as Adnan starting is Jones actually in his proper position for once. Hope him and Vidic work well together.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Legend has it he conditions his hair with Llorente's tears

tumblr_mu70ydDd5C1r30r4xo1_250.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL love you Gareth

Tc91

BBC: 1636:
BREAKING TEAM NEWS - Sunderland v Man Utd (1730 BST)
Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie and wonderkid Adnan Januzaj all start for Manchester United.

w8i6ho2.gif

His crossing and final ball is crap. It has always been no matter what position he plays. We don't want him turning into Walcott.

Ronaldo's final ball and crossing was not all that when he was 18, because he was only 18.

Walcott's problem is that he just is not good enough to beat people who can match him for pace.

LTWheels

Henderson's been so good today.

Yeah. He's done his job really well. Also I've noticed that Gerrard has been getting forward more often. Maybe with Henderson as his partnering midfielder he feels more comfortable being out of position than with Lucas.

sohois

I'm going to just presume you've never watched him for the reserves if you think that. And regardless, sending him to the championship would be absurd when he is still getting regular gametime at Liverpool to develop

LTWheels

I like what I've seen of Alberto. Does all the sensible stuff well. Calm and good decision making.

Happens a lot of RAWK as well. People forget that Sterling is a kid and judge him too harshly. As far as I'm concerned he doing well to even be getting on the pitch at a top club at that age. If he still has problems with his crossing, decision making and his personal life in a few years then fair enough but for now he's just a prospect.

I want him to go out on loan to a team where he will be starting every game in his position. As soon as Lucas is back, Henderson will be moved back to wingback. When Johnson is back Sterling is even further away from starting regularly.

ShogunX

Happens a lot of RAWK as well. People forget that Sterling is a kid and judge him too harshly. As far as I'm concerned he doing well to even be getting on the pitch at a top club at that age. If he still has problems with his crossing, decision making and his personal life in a few years then fair enough but for now he's just a prospect.

Looking at that UTD team there is no way they lose to Sunderland today. RVP will get a couple.

Yen

Yeah. He's done his job really well. Also I've noticed that Gerrard has been getting forward more often. Maybe with Henderson as his partnering midfielder he feels more comfortable being out of position than with Lucas.

Probably helps that we are playing a Championship side.

ShogunX

That will do. No doubt people will question the second half performance again but at this stage it's all about the points. We have a nice break now to work on a few things and will hopefully come back a better and tighter team.

Kyoufu

I think we now have as many away wins as we did the entirety of last season. lol

Not looking forward to the Liverpool game.

GorillaJu

That will do. No doubt people will question the second half performance again but at this stage it's all about the points. We have a nice break now to work on a few things and will hopefully come back a better and tighter team.

Don't think there's much to criticize. It wasn't perfect, but we were ahead 3-0 and still made great chances.

sohois

Rodgers subs will never cease to annoy me, he really could have made all 3 at half time. To give 5 mins to Aspas was just stupid. Whatever.

I'm sure some people will bemoan the second half performance, but 3-0 up against Palace is absolutely the right time to take your foot off the pedal and relax. Indeed, this wasn't even like other games where Liverpool sat excessively deep, they still had plenty of attacks and possession but just played at a much slower tempo

Gibbo

Don't really have any confidence in our back four . TBH I think we were lucky to escape with a win today. Not sure if Steven Taylor returning would serve as a better alternative tho

Kyoufu

Don't really have any confidence in our back four . TBH I think we were lucky to escape with a win today. Not sure if Steven Taylor returning would serve as a better alternative tho

Anyone but Yanga-Mbiwa.

Besides, that was Santon's fault.

Arnie

I'm pretty happy with the first half performance, thought we played really well. Happy with Sakho's contribution, too. He was top draw.

As you say it's all about points and we've got a good level of consistency going.

Can enjoy United's travails now as United fans spaff their knickers over a teenager whilst ignoring that they've got a world class player in his position on the bench who's being spurned by their pussy of a manager because of political jousting by Adnan's agent.

It'll be even funnier to remind them of this when they drop points.

Can't wait for Match of the Day.

LTWheels

Rodgers subs will never cease to annoy me, he really could have made all 3 at half time. To give 5 mins to Aspas was just stupid. Whatever.

I'm sure some people will bemoan the second half performance, but 3-0 up against Palace is absolutely the right time to take your foot off the pedal and relax. Indeed, this wasn't even like other games where Liverpool sat excessively deep, they still had plenty of attacks and possession but just played at a much slower tempo

Yeah, can't blame them for relaxing in the 2nd half considering the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom