• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty happy with the first half performance, thought we played really well. Happy with Sakho's contribution, too. He was top draw.

As you say it's all about points and we've got a good level of consistency going.

Can enjoy United's travails now as United fans spaff their knickers over a teenager whilst ignoring that they've got a world class player in his position on the bench who's being spurned by their pussy of a manager because of political jousting by Adnan's agent.

It'll be even funnier to remind them of this when they drop points.

Can't wait for Match of the Day.

You deserve your own column in a regional newspaper. I mean that.

Kyoufu

I have been away so I am completely oblivious to Mbiwa lately - has he been that bad for us?

Yeah, he doesn't pair up with Coloccini well at all. We've leaked a lot of goals with him. Pardew has had enough.

Williamson is going to be a regular starter now :lol

Can enjoy United's travails now as United fans spaff their knickers over a teenager whilst ignoring that they've got a world class player in his position on the bench who's being spurned by their pussy of a manager because of political jousting by Adnan's agent.

jYMfxTJuc5kJr.jpg

sohois

All this pessimism about Newcastle even as they are doing ok in the league, now I'm convinced they're going to really turn up next match against Liverpool.

Walshy

Positives from the Liverpool game:

+ Sturridge and Suarez look like an excellent combination.
+ Sakho had another good game. Skrtel and Toure look composed next to him.
+ Mignolet's save in the first half.
+ Alberto looked good when he came on.
+ Henderson looked boss.
+ We got three points.

Negatives:

- Gerrard cannot play week in week out at 90 minutes anymore. He was exhausted at the end.
- Set pieces again. That's caused us a loss of a clean sheet today, the loses against Southampton and United as well.
- Another poor second half performance.
- Where was Martin Kelly?
- Sterling was poor defensively, but that's expected.
- I don't feel confident when Agger and Skrtel play in the same team.

can't wait to see

Man Utd - Ashes1396, BLSwagger10, blurrygil, Brinbe, Cyport, Desmond, doicare, DominoKid, Dynoro, elfinke, Fëanor, Grover Cleveland, Jburton, K1LLER7, kharma45, KidA Seven, LabouredSubterfuge, LanceVance, magnificent83, MrPing1000, pappe, pslayer666, Requiem, Salazar, Slizz, Snaku, Stubo, Soi-Fong, The Friendly Monster, Tim the Wiz, Tunic, UFCLOL, Vivalaraza, Wilbury (this motherfucker got a huge ass), WJD, yella, deGod, shortyme, Sleeplessnights, Kikarian, scently, brokenbeans, thaOwner, Mr Cola, Clegg (Don't approach during transfer market period), noal, Naughty God

crying.

fuenf

bayern.

starting to get hyped up for the match, the Bundesliga will have a new leader, no matter what happens. Hopefully it will be Bayern. :)

Arnie

You deserve your own column in a regional newspaper. I mean that.
Thanks.

Maybe one day.
Trying to portray how funny you find something on the internet is really tough.
Isn't that why 'lol' was invented?

Finally got one of those massive Sports Direct mugs and I've had so much tea that when I move I just hear liquid sloshing about. Think I'll leave it until half time before I even think about boiling up this tortellini.

Tempted to amble to the cinema later and watch that new Woody Allen film.

fuenf

Hopefully

It's probably our hardest game this season

I agree. Leverkusen has always been a tough match up, I stil remember when they used to trash as regularly in the late 90s. :/ If Bayern manage to take the top spot today I could see them running away with it.

Arnie

Blue jasmine? I thought it was proper good Arnie.
Okay, I might just be tempted.
i like how it's regional and not national.

dream moderate, Arnie.
I laughed at that, too.

Can't wait to write a column for the Basingstoke Gazette.
Speaking of Kagawa, I'm off to see Prisoners tonight - heard it's top.
Fantastic film.

Might fuck Blue Jasmine off and just watch that again.

bud

Tempted to amble to the cinema later and watch that new Woody Allen film.

by yourself? going to the cinema alone is actually pretty cool in the morning or early afternoon, but i find it soul crushing in the evening or at night.

Arnie

by yourself? going to the cinema alone is actually pretty cool in the morning or early afternoon, but i find it soul crushing in the evening or at night.

Aye.

I've never really had a problem going to the cinema on my own, which is good because in London I've done it quite a few times. I just get my snacks, take my seat, and enjoy.

Saying that I really don't fancy doing it tonight. So I guess I'll watch House of Cards and wait for Gary and the gang.

IS UNITED ON YET

I WANT TO SEE BORINI SCORE

I find it soul crushing at all times, the strongest feelings of loneliness shine through in cinema alone. It made me realise how afraid I am of being alone when I leave my parent's house.

After doing it for the 2nd time I made a list of people who I need to strengthen my relationship with, it was that hard.

I find it soul crushing at all times, the strongest feelings of loneliness shine through in cinema alone. It made me realise how afraid I am of being alone when I leave my parent's house.

After doing it for the 2nd time I made a list of people who I need to strengthen my relationship with, it was that hard.

I love going to the cinema by myself. It is better than having my friends constantly asking questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom