• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Just had that kind of sex that makes you think "oh right there's nothing better than sex I almost forgot." Busted so hard I thought I lost my lungs in the process.

Now all I need is for United to drop a point or three.

Arnie

I've got Lee Dixon telling me about United's fear factor slowly ebbing away like the blood of a dying stallion, and all the blood in my body is thundering towards my penis.

SUNDER LAND, TO THE SLAUGHTER

Fucking hell, you've gotta make some attempt on goal there. Stop showing mercy. Twist the knife. Send me into an uproarious bout of chuckling.

Arnie

To be fair if Januzaj was a Liverpool player 'id be all over him. He's got cool fucking cheek bones.

Giak attack is getting Moyes the sack.

Suen

if CL-Moyes is considered an improvement you must have quite low standards
It was a reference to EPL being back after the CL round earlier this week. I didn't mention anything of him being better in any competition you idiot.

bud

Brokenboyes

hahaha.

5mxQJ0A.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
United played awful football last season but they had an iron will and an obsession with winning, they looked at the bench and SAF fired them up. They don't seem to have the same grit, too many players looking nervous.

SAF used to do the same thing.

One, he is SAF. No other manager would have won the PL with the team to begin with. Even United fans agreed with that last 2 seasons. Our crappy transfer market movies this Summer will just compound the issues.

I don't think the changes were as drastic as Moyes. Jones how now played in what midfield, RB now CB in last few games?

Which reminds me, where the hell is Evans?

Salvadora

United played awful football last season but they had an iron will and an obsession with winning, they looked at the bench and SAF fired them up. They don't seem to have the same grit, too many players looking nervous.
At the same time, don't forget the sheer amount of times they conceded first and had to come back.

The cracks were showing even with SAF.

L1NETT

Carrick and Clev in the middle are so...what's the opposite of dynamic? Flaccid?

United have a flaccid midfield.

---

DC plz. Talk sense

PowderedToast

if you remember, united went behind a lot last season but they almost always recovered and won - in a large part thanks to ferguson and the impetus he brought to the team. that's something that the moyes-led united is sorely lacking, even if they do come back from this one

edit: yes i see ppl have already made this point

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If I was Kagawa, I'd ask for a transfer. You can't put a player this good on the fucking bench, especially in a WC year.

Kagawa has been poor at United, Moyes is perfectly right to leave him on the bench. He's lightweight and doesn't work hard off the ball. I genuinely think Moyes would rather have Osman.

One, he is SAF. No other manager would have won the PL with the team to begin with. Even United fans agreed with that last 2 seasons. Our crappy transfer market movies this Summer will just compound the issues.

I don't think the changes were as drastic as Moyes. Jones how now played in what midfield, RB now CB in last few games?

Which reminds me, where the hell is Evans?

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom