• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Real Madrid had to pay the referee to beat Elche. I'm not surprised they beat someone decent.
Ushojax, I'm not going to deny that refs in La Liga get their cash from Barca/Madrid and even if some feel that is an exaggeration the refs do often favor those two teams but Elche are below many teams in the league quality-wise. Hell they just got promoted, but yes they did great in that game, probably deserved to win as well although the score should have been 2-2.

pappe

The only time this season we have looked really good is when Kagawa has played. Ita crystal clear to everyone except the dinosaur is charge.

L1NETT

Nani's crosses never beat the first man, woeful. Rooney has also been hot garbage, given the ball away countless times.

Moyes must be shitting a haggis.

Tc91

Aye, I'll forgive him that though when none of his team mates know how to fucking move for the ball.

True dat. Need to get closer for our crossing too every cross has been shite.

Now Adam Johnson is ripping us a new one.

/sleep

Sure he wanted Matri, but this team as always is 90% Galliani.

This team has horrible injuries problems and playing boring football is the only option to them now. There are no exciting creative players in this team.

Ljajic was the real need and Milan fucked up by not signing him. Him playing behind Balotelli and Shaz would have been potent.

Talking of Shaz, I do not understand this harsh treatment a few people have mentioned. he showed faith in a young player when not a lot of coaches in the Italian game do(imagine if Mazzarri was coach). He got tired quite early and when De sciglio started missing games he had to work extra hard in games.(he was outstanding defensively against Barca for a young attacking player).

Fucking hell Prandelli dropped him in the summer for Gilardino!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing boring football is NOT the only option. Even with the injuries our squad is still much better than most teams we play against, and yet we still get outplayed. There's no need to start with two limited defensive midfielders every game, yet Max always chooses to do so. Which other big clubs play like that? And you wonder why we cannot hold possession of the ball and resort to booting the ball up to the strikers, bypassing the midfield?

And for the clearest of examples, the catenaccio against Ajax was a deliberate strategic choice, Allegri said this himself. He is a fucking coward and doesn't deserve to coach Milan.

Lawl, Adam Johnson being made to look like Ronaldo by the defence, ghosting into the box. Then revealing himself to be an impostor when given the chance to make a simple ground pass to the striker, lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sunderland are going to be punished for not scoring these chances.

Yep, this match should be done and dusted. They've cocked up a 4 v 1 and a finish from 8 yards.

United will turn it round. If they don't then they will be in the Europa League next season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm loving Giacherrini so far in this match

There's a reason he's a starter for Italy.
3AQmK.gif

but that reason clearly ain't finishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom