• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its obvious. The situation: you're 1-0 down to the club that captained John O'Shea. JOHN O'SHEA. They don't have a manager, they're bottom of the league. You have a squad that, last season, won the title.

You look to your trusted general. You look to Ryan Giggs.

Gambit

tonight's Bayern game shows why Shaquiri is normally not part of the starting eleven. He is just not quite there yet. He doesn't know where all the others are positioned and just starts running with the ball. His side is much worse than Ribery's. (Also because of Alaba, of course).

Anyway, still enjoying the game

800 minutes since the last open play goal

iMi3HjR3wUv0D.jpg

We're so bad I want to vomit. Our CMs are fucking cowards to the point that passing the ball forwards looks like the most Herculean task for them.

Adnan and Nani are the only ones not completely disgracing themselves.

RVP and Rooney's movement is so basic.

ShogunX

If Sunderland finish the job in the second half we will be 9 points ahead of Man U after 7 games. Madness that. Arsenal could potentially be 11 ahead.

Fergie

Banned
Its obvious. The situation: you're 1-0 down to the club that captained John O'Shea. JOHN O'SHEA. They don't have a manager, they're bottom of the league. You have a squad that, last season, won the title.

You look to your trusted general. You look to Ryan Giggs.

Giggs doesn't care. He's fingering Rachel Riley in the stands.

Loads of our players not on form. Really need to play Kagawa in place of Clev, but it won't happen. Moyes won't get it in his head.

I was going to say, admittedly I don't watch every United game but has UnitedGAF not had enough of Tom Cleverley by now?

He's the footballing equivalent of an ipod shuffle

Playing boring football is NOT the only option. Even with the injuries our squad is still much better than most teams we play against, and yet we still get outplayed. The catenaccio against Ajax was a deliberate strategic choice, Allegri said this himself. He is a fucking coward and doesn't deserve to coach Milan.

Wait for the squad to get healthy. Allegri will have them playing well when everyone is healthy. he wants to play attacking football, but there are no quality creative players and Robinho needs to fuck off back to Brazil.

Their is no magical solution that a new manager will bring in.

I would gladly have Allegri at Arsenal

I find it so strange as an Arsenal fan I am constantly wanting Wenger gone but defending Allegri. Italian Bias

edit: just saw your edit. they have no players who can hold onto the ball. Monto is an extremely shit Pirlo. I want him out of la nazionale

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is a title winning United team. So is Moyes bad or did Fergie have that rare ability of polishing turd?

Moyes is not bad, he's just not a demigod like SAF. The players are playing like wimps, they should take the blame. We saw the same that time Froggie said he was retiring before changing his mind.

kharma45

I was going to say, admittedly I don't watch every United game but has UnitedGAF not had enough of Tom Cleverley by now?

He's the footballing equivalent of an ipod shuffle

I did a good while ago, contributes fuck all. Put me out there for half the wages, I bet I could pass 5m sideways to Carrick or back to Vidic just as well.

bud

You were right, wasted at United.

Take him back, let him link with dreamMesut.

800 minutes.

iMi3HjR3wUv0D.jpg

i didn't even say that as an arsenal fan. i don't care that he's playing for united, i wouldn't care if he went to the spurs or whatever shit club he could've gone to; i genuinely love van persie as a footballer, and i just want to see him do well wherever he plays. someone that magnificent shouldn't be reduced to being played as a poacher.

he's not van nistelrooy.

Tc91

Peter Schmeichel said that De Gea save is one of the best he's seen in the PL.

It was an unreal stop, he's moving the other way as well and to tip it round the post.

i didn't even say that as an arsenal fan. i don't care that he's playing for united, i wouldn't care if he went to the spurs or whatever shit club he could've gone to; i genuinely love van persie as a footballer, and i just want to see him do well wherever he plays. someone that magnificent shouldn't be reduced to being played as a poacher.

he's not van nistelrooy.

I feel the exact same way about RVP, I absolutely love him. I'm hurt seeing him like this.

He deserves better, he deserves to have last year every year.

Salvadora

I feel the exact same way about RVP, I absolutely love him. I'm hurt seeing him like this.

He deserves better, he deserves to have last year every year.

Last year was the same though (to a lesser degree).

I want to see the Van Persie we saw at Arsenal again. This United version is a shade of him. He is much more than wonder goals.

bud

wilbury, give that misscinderella girl on your twitter the d. she's craving for it. just keep making jokes and gradually shift towards making sexually charged jokes involving the two of you.

60% of the time, it works every time. please understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom