• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
RVP doesn't seem to have great movement this season except that Swansea game. Being marked, the team isn't helping as well.

Tc91

Lol please, the team aren't doing enough for him.

Because we are trying to make all of our chances from out wide RVP is doing nothing. If we was to play it through the middle maybe we could create something for him but Rooney is being shit on by LEE CATTERMOLE.

He needs to come short and link up with a 1-2 or something. Right now he's playing on the shoulder of the defender but is doing nothing.

DominoKid

This is sad. Our attack is so predictable. Everyone runs in straight lines and we just constantly send in hopeful cross after hopeful cross. Were not going to make the CL.

WJD

Actually been properly impressed with Adnan here. Not even in a foetus loving way, like he's actually our only player out there with any testes.

Arnie

I do like Januzaj, I must say.

I mean, he's not as good as Suso, but considering the last sprout United propped up was Tom fucking Cleverley I'm suitably impressed.

He has M+Z as his CBs because he begged Galliani to sign Matri instead of a CB.

Milan fans hate him because he is a coward. He set us up in a catenaccio formation against fucking Ajax and later said that this is how we play against "superior" teams. He constantly starts two or three defensive midfielders and his style of play is "punt it to Ibra/Balo." Not to mention the way he treats El Sha, it is unforgivable. We also keep making the same mistakes that are purely down to coaching errors. No subs until the 80th minute even though we are tired, starting Muntari every game, horrible set piece defending for the fourth year in a row, etc.

Yes he got good results when we were the best squad in the league but the guy belongs at a mid-table club. After years with this guy, you'd think we'd have some identity or some defined style of play. Instead, we play sloppy defensive-minded negative long-ball and hope for penalties or some Balo magic to win. Just pathetic.

Sure he wanted Matri, but this team as always is 90% Galliani.

This team has horrible injuries problems and playing boring football is the only option to them now. There are no exciting creative players in this team.

Ljajic was the real need and Milan fucked up by not signing him. Him playing behind Balotelli and Shaz would have been potent.

Talking of Shaz, I do not understand this harsh treatment a few people have mentioned. he showed faith in a young player when not a lot of coaches in the Italian game do(imagine if Mazzarri was coach). He got tired quite early and when De sciglio started missing games he had to work extra hard in games.(he was outstanding defensively against Barca for a young attacking player).

Fucking hell Prandelli dropped him in the summer for Gilardino!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom