• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game of the weekend.

Inter: Handanovic; Rolando, Ranocchia, Juan Jesus; Nagatomo, Guarin, Cambiasso, Taider, Pereira; Alvarez, Palacio

Inter bench: Castellazzi, Carrizo, Andreolli, Samuel, Wallace, Kuzmanovic, Mudingayi, Kovacic, Belfodil, Icardi, Milito

Roma: De Sanctis; Torosidis, Benatia, Castan, Balzaretti; Pjanic, De Rossi, Strootman; Florenzi, Totti, Gervinho

Roma bench: Skorupski, Lobont, Burdisso, Romagnoli, Jedvaj, Dodò, Marquinho, Taddei, Ricci, Caprari, Ljajic, Borriello

Man I am excited for this. 2 goals by God and an assist to Gervinho. 3-0 Roma

Fergie

Banned
:lol

I actually liked it better when he made no subs.
Lol. He can never do right.

Valencia and Welbeck work hard so I guess see the game out. Can backfire though.

Valencia can't beat anyone anymore though. He needs Crystal Palace vs Liverpool level of openness.

Fuck Moyes is such a negative manager. I swear even his pictures have started giving me negative vibes.

david_moyes_smile_1154650c.jpg

fuenf

Leverkusen is a fucking disgrace, worst top team ever. They should be ashamed to present themselves like this. They were worse than Chelsea, guess whatever it takes and the result is everything that matters, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom