• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The ref disallowed Sampdoria's goal on Torino for NO REASON.

AHAHAHA can't wait to hear their post match comments.

Fergie

Banned
Another superb photoshop from the daily fail.

RG8vtIJ.jpg
Wow, Adnan beefed up in such a short time.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt

Haha, a guy in my fantasy league had three chelsea defenders in his team. Goodbye all those clean sheet points for him

GorillaJu

Yeah but he's a winger and we need a central striker that doesn't suck.

Also, Norwich with a nice equaliser. I fancy beating Chelsea again this season.

I wouldn't want to fix an attack that isn't broken. Cisse has been doing much better lately and with Remy there it's a decent pairing up front, even if Remy starts wide.

Errm... handball? I could swear I've seen those protecting-the-face arms get called penalties before.

Thanks for Arias btw. He is doing very well at the moment. He seems to have won the RB spot for now.

Edit : Oh yeah, and Schaars too. Decent replacement for StrootGOD.

It was a good deal for everyone. Arias and Schaars had high wages and they would spend all the time on the bench this season. Cedric is the owner of RB position (he got called up to the Portuguese NT this week) and Piris looks like a decent replacement for both RB and LB. Schaars won´t have a chance to play the way Adrien and André Martins are performing this season.

confuziz

Banned
It was a good deal for everyone. Arias and Schaars had high wages and they would spend all the time on the bench this season. Cedric is the owner of RB position (he got called up to the Portuguese NT this week) and Piris looks like a decent replacement for both RB and LB. Schaars won´t have a chance to play the way Adrien and André Martins are performing this season.

What do you call high wages? Both aren't earning more than 700k a year?

Wow. Hooper wins the ball on the halfway line, gets stuck with about 4 Chelsea players around him, and looks around to ralise that there isn't a single Norwich player within 25 yards of him, let alone one trying to join the attack

GorillaJu

Wow. Hooper wins the ball on the halfway line, gets stuck with about 4 Chelsea players around him, and looks around to ralise that there isn't a single Norwich player within 25 yards of him, let alone one trying to join the attack

If it was Lambert's Norwich they'd have sent a line of three forward bombing down at every moment of possession.

hmmm, is it worth getting a 3ds just for animal crossing, pokemon and Ocarina???

Nintendo Korea are selling a 3ds with NSMB2 for £90 and the XL with no game for £120 Which one is better to get???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom