• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Norwich

Honestly, that Hazard goal is probably the worst goal I've seen conceded this season

Corner accidentally lofted to the edge of the box, defender plays it perfctly into Hazard's path, keeper takes about a month to get down and somehow lets it squirm under him

Salvadora

#Arsenal team to play West Brom: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Flamini, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Giroud
Arsenal FC ‏@#Arsenal subs: Fabianski, Monreal, Vermaelen, Rosicky, Gnabry, Ryo, Bendtner #WBAvAFC
Come on, lets go into the international break top of the league!

I haven't used the 3DS XL, but the original is pretty bad (hardware wise). I haven't got the biggest man hands, but it's quite uncomfortable to use.

The 3DS as a system has some fantastic games. Mario Kart, 3D Land, NSMB2, OoT3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem and so much more. It caters to every taste, even though RPGs are a little light at the moment. Well worth picking up for its current and future library.

Thanks, but i just saw that they are region locked. I only wanted to buy it because it was so cheap, but my Korean is not perfect so I would constantly be needing to read guides for some games.

Curse you Nintendo for region locking it.

Fergie

Banned
ifcevILB7JVVX.gif

Glad to get the win but should have gone about it better.

I seriously love our Willian chant.

Hopefully Arsenal and the dirt birds will drop points now.

Timurid

PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-1 TOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CERCI YOU GOD!!!!! 6 GOALS THIS SEASON SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!

GET FUCKED SAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom