• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Lost my GTA:O character, sucks having to redo the tutorial again but at least I still got the money.

Same thing happened to me, I hate that fucking intro

Best part of my new character I made is it somehow got fucked up because of the patch and its a male body with a female head.

I think the update yesterday patched up all the problems they were having. Online seemed to be running smoother when I was playing.

L1NETT

Not sure which game to watch :/

Spurs might bring the lols but West Ham are so turgid.

Think Arsenal are gonna steamroll WBA, but you never know.

He was rancid against Anzhi. It will be a while before he starts in the league, Townsend deserves to play.

He was only effective because of the intelligence of Totti. He benefited so much from Totti's through balls and vision and movement of drawing defenders away. He needs to develop an understanding with Ericksen otherwise he will struggle.

TrueBlue

Why do we get stick for the "Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea" chant when United, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool have similarly repetitive chants? :p

I am getting it this week. is the game really fucked and error prone???

Is it worth the stress???

I'd just play the singleplayer, at least for one more week. I bet most online problems will be sorted out by the next weekend, so I think it's for the best if you just stick for the SP for one week giving Rockstar some time to fix all this character issues and then get in the MP.

From what I've played, it's worth it. Just be patient.

Hamsik is by far the best player in the league.

francesco_totti.jpg

Hamsik is defo a contender for second place with Vidal.

I'd just play the singleplayer, at least for one more week. I bet most online problems will be sorted out by the next weekend, so I think it's for the best if you just stick for the SP for one week giving Rockstar some time to fix all this character issues and then get in the MP.

From what I've played, it's worth it. Just be patient.

thanks, gonna buy it on thursday and then blitz the SP

Suen

Some of the Sporting goals from yesterday

1-0 by Montero. A gift from Setubal´s defense but it´s a calm, confident finish from the Colombian God.

2-0 by Carrillo. Lovely dummy from the Peruvian to let the ball go to Adrien who then gives it to Carrillo for a quality finish.

3-0 by Montero. Carrillo breaks from the left, gives the ball to Adrien who holds the ball well and with a great pass puts it on the left wing for Piris to do a low cross and Montero finishes it like the clinical striker he is.
lol that second goal, that player from Setubal who the ball went through is in his own world. Horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom