• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Fucking GTA V Online. Everytime I get that message that the cloud servers aren't available and only disc content can be played.

So I went back to play some FIFA 13 seasons. Was in division six due to very bad streak when I was still active. Chose Schalke and just beaten Zenit, Dortmund and Chelsea in a row. And a draw against Liverpool ^_^

Fergie

Banned
I'm sure Arsenal will merk in the 2nd Half.

Also Ramsey should be in the middle. Wilshire is just playing really badly this season, he isn't a winger as well.

L1NETT

I don't think he actually supports Arsenal. L1NETT is a better Arsenal fan than Shanks, althogh saying that, L1NETT is a massive closet Arsenal fan

Closets > Glen Johnson.

I just like watching arsenal, don't care if they win or lose. When I first moved the N.London I used to see a few of their games. But nothing gave me more joy when WE beat them last year. More so than beating Aston Villa.

I don't think he actually supports Arsenal. L1NETT is a better Arsenal fan than Shanks, althogh saying that, L1NETT is a massive closet Arsenal fan

I love it when teams put pressure on for a couple of minutes

lol born and raised around the corner. I have Arsenal in my blood. In fact i flew back from Korea last year and watched the 2-0 home win against WB in December when cazorla was diving all over the place.

:D

I wish Wenger had switched to a 3-5-1-1 for this game. I would love a manager who is tactically willing to change formations, instead of using Jack and Aarom in positions they do not like.

subtles

I'll never forget the support from Yurt and FF in the summer.

YNWA

iW0jzGLCXt86Y.gif

Meier

Amazing start to the season for Soton. Can't see West Brom holding on to win this one but I'd be thrilled if they could at least manage a draw. Ideally Ozil will assist Ramsey or Giroud for a goal or two and then West Brom will get the winner in stoppage.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Boring first half at WHL. West Ham defend well, they're shit overall but they rarely get humped. We need a bit more from Eriksen and the goal will come.

I wish Wenger had switched to a 3-5-1-1 for this game. I would love a manager who is tactically willing to change formations, instead of using Jack and Aarom in positions they do not like.

This is the exact same team we played v Napoli except with Sagna out and Jack in place of Rosicky.

Wilshere's best game this season was on the left v Sunderland, and Ramsey did just fine with a free-role on the right a few days ago. The issue is a complete lack of energy, some sloppy passing and Jack running into dead ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom