• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Why do you hate us so much? Look at me, one of the kindest Madrid fans out there. If anything I'm the one being least of a dick here towards other teams yet I receive the flow of hate from three directions <3

I remember coming on here for the first time and actually being pretty chill and civil to everyone's teams, excluding Barca of course.

Now all of you have made me a cynical asshole.

Wait...

I mightve thrown in a Lollerpool every now and then

but that was it

:(

Suen

I remember coming on here for the first time and actually being pretty chill and civil to everyone's teams, excluding Barca of course.

Now all of you have made me a cynical asshole.

Wait...

I mightve thrown in a Lollerpool every now and then

but that was it

:(
They are just trying to provoke you man. We're just hated like any other big team :lol. Just laugh it off and let it go, they are not out to hunt us
(except Wilbury)
. But to be fair, while La Liga has great teams, it is quite corrupt and does put Barca and Madrid at a huge advantage. I think all of us, including the La Liga haters, would love to see a more healthy league where other teams have a bigger chance to win the title (and keeping their better players).

Manager

Anyone know a good current-time equivalent to Unreal Tournament that has people playing online? I figure Quake Live, but other than that?

pulga

Banned
They are just trying to provoke you man. We're just hated like any other big team :lol. Just laugh it off and let it go, they are not out to hunt us
(except Wilbury)
. But to be fair, while La Liga has great teams, it is quite corrupt and does put Barca and Madrid at a huge advantage. I think all of us, including the La Liga haters, would love to see a more healthy league where other teams have a bigger chance to win the title (and keeping their better players).

For sure, it's really debilitating to watch us almost lose to Levante and immediately think "welp! League is over"

It's fucking ridiculous. I'd love to be able to watch the league and be able to say "Well, we played shit, so skimming 1 point off of Elche is a good piece of business" like many of the EPL fans in here do. Liga? Nope. "We lost two points to Elche? LEAGUE OVER"

justjohn

Nothing worse than an international break when your team just took a hammering. I know that feel spurs fans, Just hang in there

Suen

Anyone know a good current-time equivalent to Unreal Tournament that has people playing online? I figure Quake Live, but other than that?
How I wish the UT 99 community came back :( I wish GAF would start some UT 99 community where they'd have games every weekend (and no bullshit mods or stuff, the regular weapons but with the addition of user-made maps)

Didn't you want that Özil avatar? what happened to it?

How I wish the UT 99 community came back :( I wish GAF would start some UT 99 community where they'd have games every weekend (and no bullshit mods or stuff, the regular weapons but with the addition of user-made maps)

Didn't you want that Özil avatar? what happened to it?
I still do! Cunts on here never made the one I wanted :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nothing worse than an international break when your team just took a hammering. I know that feel spurs fans, Just hang in there

It was such a strange match, I'm not even mad. You'd think Europa League might be to blame but Vertonghen and Paulinho were the two worst players and neither even traveled midweek. We played right into West Ham's hands, I don't think the newer players were ready for this match. They got carried away with some narrow wins against flimsy teams, we have to work harder every week not take our foot off the gas when a lesser team rolls up.

How I wish the UT 99 community came back :( I wish GAF would start some UT 99 community where they'd have games every weekend (and no bullshit mods or stuff, the regular weapons but with the addition of user-made maps.

That would be great, I love UT99.

dc89

I think there's a pretty good deal for it at the Early Learning Centre

ibry2ggHfR4yY6.gif

Nice. I hope we all get it in a timely manner.

Hell no to ordering it, digital all the way. I want my pokeymanz accessible at any time, any place!

DD for me. #TeamX

I was tempted with digital to be fair... but... I like physical stuff. :(

Salvadora

It was such a strange match, I'm not even mad. You'd think Europa League might be to blame but Vertonghen and Paulinho were the two worst players and neither even traveled midweek. We played right into West Ham's hands, I don't think the newer players were ready for this match. They got carried away with some narrow wins against flimsy teams, we have to work harder every week not take our foot off the gas when a lesser team rolls up.
This season is odd anyway, everyone is dropping points.

Any other year you would expect one or more teams to look unstoppable and already have built up a substantial lead. You'll make the points up somewhere.

Suen

For sure, it's really debilitating to watch us almost lose to Levante and immediately think "welp! League is over"

It's fucking ridiculous. I'd love to be able to watch the league and be able to say "Well, we played shit, so skimming 1 point off of Elche is a good piece of business" like many of the EPL fans in here do. Liga? Nope. "We lost two points to Elche? LEAGUE OVER"
I just think it has to do with how big Barca and Madrid are, along with the corruption that has made fans hate the league (and these two teams) so much that it's turning into blind hatred sometimes. Yeah we get that it's two-team league, it doesn't mean that the rest of the teams are shit. We're not perfect, sometimes we do play like shit and our opponents can seriously hurt us, whether it's the bigger teams or smaller teams. Rather than just saying "lol Madrid is shit, two-team league is over" how about admitting that the other team might just be playing very good and deserved it? Levante deserved to win the game just as much as Madrid yesterday.

You just want his face in avatar-size?

I think we should seriously consider starting one in the near future, who knows we may be able to gather some people for it. I can't host the games though, my connection sucks for that. Unless you all want 200+ in ping.
Yes pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom