• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Flamini getting a suspension is the best thing that could happen. Play Arteta as a DM, move Ramsey back where he belongs.

At least Cazorla is back now. Hopefully Ramsey injury is not serious.
Looking very forward to have Cazorla back. A player that we've been missing lots. And yeah....move Ramsey back to where he belongs.

Low quality, but here's a gif of Ravel's goal;

iboEfjFRfGThwB.gif

You guys deserved the win. But as long as you don't score you can't win the match. So if you make that goal in the very last minute that's what people usually call luck. But I guess people in Eindhoven have some other definition for that word?

Scoring in the last minute isn't luck, unless its an inherently lucky goal

pulga

Banned
Poor Ozil, going from gripping last minute remuntadas to tying with fucking Best Joke Albion. I'm sorry baby :(

Well...at least we didn't ship you off to Spuds so you'd get battered by West Salami at fucking home LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

jtb

Banned
I don't get why Wenger hates 4-4-2 so much. He just outright refuses to play it. I am still trying to wrap my head around him taking Giroud off at the end there. Giroud does some stupid shit but to replace him? with fucking Bendtner? I don't get it.

Poor Ozil, going from gripping last minute remuntadas to tying with fucking Best Joke Albion. I'm sorry baby :(

Well...at least we didn't ship you off to Spuds so you'd get battered by West Salami at fucking home LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Top of the league in a table of twenty

or

Third in a table of two?

Hmm

Plasma

Banned
Looking very forward to have Cazorla back. A player that we've been missing lots. And yeah....move Ramsey back to where he belongs.

We missed him in the middle today, Flamini and Arteta are never going to drive you forward they'll sit deep all day long.

pulga

Banned
Top of the league in a table of twenty

or

Third in a table of two?

Hmm

League of twenty hahahahahaaaaaa

Someone bust out how many times United has won the league in the last 20 years

You EPL spunks are DELUDED, it's embarrassing

Well, almost as embarrassing as you replying to my every jab at teams that aren't even yours. Im sorry if it seems as Im ignoring Liverpool, but midtable teams dont warrant my attention :) Maybe we can talk when you've seen Liverpool win a league, eh?

Linius

You can't say it wasn't deserved. That's all I care about.

Of course, I already said you guys deserved the win.

The red card was some bullshit by the way. Though I don't think it's smart to say what Koeman said after the game. Pretty sure the KNVB will go after him for that.

Suen

Poor Ozil, going from gripping last minute remuntadas to tying with fucking West Joke Albion. I'm sorry baby :(

At least Özil shoots now, soon he'll be better than what he was at Real, which was mainly being Ronaldo's king-of-assist-bitch. Yes those assists really helped Madrid but he really needed to strike from time to time, but Ronaldo made him afraid to do so and killed his confidence. It's all coming back through Wenger's glorious leadership.

Meanwhile I'm waiting to see how the Milan legend will obliterate Juve.

#JuveStabia
#TrueJuve

Hixx

Well, almost as embarrassing as you replying to my every jab at teams that aren't even yours. Im sorry if it seems as Im ignoring Liverpool, but midtable teams dont warrant my attention :) Maybe we can talk when you've seen Liverpool win a league, eh?

hitcher you are going to need help reeling him in

pulga

Banned
At least Özil shoots now, soon he'll be better than what he was at Real, which was mainly being Ronaldo's king-of-assist-bitch. Yes those assists really helped Madrid but he really needed to strike from time to time, but Ronaldo made him afraid to do so and killed his confidence. It's all coming back through Wenger's glorious leadership.

Meanwhile I'm waiting to see how the Milan legend will obliterate Juve.

#JuveStabia
#TrueJuve

That's bullshit Suen. How many times did he shoot when he needed to pass and vice versa? The CL games we lost because of shit like this was infuriating.

Tc91

But that's the thing with our league. West Salami can smash Spuds where you have to pay the ref to beat Elche.

Must suck failing in a 2 team league though.

Seen it a million times
on youtube :(

I just dislike Madrid more than anyone bar Man Utd and Chelsea, and I really like Ozil. Give us Isco and I'll stop jumping on your comments :p

confuziz

Banned
Of course, I already said you guys deserved the win.

The red card was some bullshit by the way. Though I don't think it's smart to say what Koeman said after the game. Pretty sure the KNVB will go after him for that.

I haven't seen that. Just ate a great doner Kebab omnomnom

Linius

I haven't seen that. Just ate a great doner Kebab omnomnom

Koeman said that he's pretty sure the ref would have never booked a PSV player for the same thing. 'Klassenjustitie' was the exact word he used.

And throw that Kebab away and order some proper food like Shoarma.

Oh and the really lucky ones this afternoon were Feyenoord. Velthuizen was in beast mode, almost scored the equalizer :lol

Suen

That's bullshit Suen. How many times did he shoot when he needed to pass and vice versa? The CL games we lost because of shit like this was infuriating.
I didn't see him shoot that often at all in Madrid, and yes the times he would shoot he should have passed (that fucking Dortmund semi-final game...ugh). I do hope he'll sort out that problem in Arse now.

pulga

Banned
But that's the thing with our league. West Salami can beat Spuds where you have to pay the ref to beat Elche.

So when West Salami beats Spurs its OMMGGG EPL SO COMPETITIVE

but

when, I dunno, Rayo Vallecano hand our asses back to us its LOOOOOOL MADRID SO BAD?

Problem is, you EPL cunts are ignorant and blind to La Liga and its teams. You think because Madrid and Barca dominate the rest aren't competitive? Pfft. Athletic Bilbao utterly destroyed United, your champions, not so long ago as one distinct example.

Linius

but

when, I dunno, Rayo Vallecano hand our asses back to us its LOOOOOOL MADRID SO BAD?

Problem is, you EPL cunts are ignorant and blind to La Liga and its teams. You think because Madrid and Barca dominate the rest aren't competitive? Pfft. Athletic Bilbao utterly destroyed United, your champions, not so long ago as one distinct example.

Atletico (read Falcao) destroyed Chelsea in the super cup. What a great display that was.

Suen

But that's the thing with our league. West Salami can smash Spuds where you have to pay the ref to beat Elche.

Where have you been? It's a three-team league now. Things have changed.

Seen it a million times

I just dislike Madrid more than anyone bar Man Utd and Chelsea, and I really like Ozil. Give us Isco and I'll stop jumping on your comments :p
Suarez for Benz and Khedira + Morata (with a buy-back clause)

Lightning

Banned

but

The EPL doesn't strangle one another's budgets for our own selfish gain like Madrid do and then splash 86m on Bale like a bunch of school children. So yeah, MADRID SO BAD is being polite towards Real.

ShogunX

City won the league that year.

Suen

Seen it a million times

Why do you hate us so much? Look at me, one of the kindest Madrid fans out there. If anything I'm the one being least of a dick here towards other teams yet I receive the flow of hate from three directions <3

Labadal

I removed Winston Reid from my FF Team and put in Agger. I sick at fantasy football.

Liverpool (Almost) top of the league is still the important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom