• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
half measures/full measure > anything in S5

I think both Half Measures and Full Measure are better than Tohajiilee but Ozymandias is the best of the entire series so its pretty even.

I'm just excited for Sunday. #TeamGilligan

Scum

The Valve Steam Controller thread is something else!

I prefer ejection technician.

0q76ono.gif

FootballFan

I have respect for the dedication of US football fans. These times ain't easy. I'm glad I don't follow any sports outside of Europe except for the world cup from time to time. Brazil is gonna be brutal.

The game times in Australia and NZ are even worse.

The earliest starting match from Europe here is 11.45pm. Most games are from 1am to 6am.

Lightning

Banned
The game times in Australia and NZ are even worse.

The earliest starting match from Europe here is 11.45pm. Most games are from 1am to 6am.
It only really pisses me off when Arsenal play on Sunday's because that's Monday morning for us and I have work that day.

Saturday games are great, not working Sunday so can watch them live and go back to sleep once Arsenal have finished playing, no problem. I watch the Sunday games live too but it means going to work straight after them making it a long day.

Scum

Summarise it, I saw the ridiculous controller then left.

It's GamingGAF, mate. The majority are just suffering from console-itis. The controller itself, to me, is just a keyboard & mouse in disguise. It's designed with PC gaming in mind. It's just another option of input for PC gaming via Steam. But many seem to think their usual ways of playing games suddenly becomes obsolete.
5YRcF.gif

The knee jerk reactions are unfounded, to be honest, especially when no one has used the bloody thing yet!

I want to try it. I like it. But then, I love fancy shit like this. :p

Zabojnik

It's GamingGAF, mate. The majority are just suffering from console-itis. The controller itself, to me, is just a keyboard & mouse in disguise. It's designed with PC gaming in mind. It's just another option of input for PC gaming via Steam. But many seem to think their usual ways of playing games suddenly becomes obsolete.
5YRcF.gif

The knee jerk reactions are unfounded, to be honest, especially when no one has used the bloody thing yet!

Spoken like a true Arsenal fan.

Facism

Fucking Freshers week.

God i hate students.

the only people who don't hate students are students. then they finish uni and realise they hate students, too.

Except for media students. too thick for humility and any thought that doesn't involve themselves.

wilbz is ok though <3

5YRcF.gif

The reaction from both sides is amusing to say the least.

Zabo getting Leap Motion vibes I bet.

L1NETT

We're getting our youngsters taken from us.

Its over United-Bros.

Hahahahhaha good one that.

taste of your own medicine.

--

I'm a student, and student are twats mostly. Especially drunk ones in kebab shops at 4am talking more shite than Brendan Rodgers.

He's so dramatic. City played versus United on Sunday and then took on Wigan on Tuesday in the COC (3 games in 8 days). Just par for the course -- Chelsea has a massive squad, they could field almost an entirely new squad easily.

I think it's because it's against 2 great teams. City didn't really experience the dilemma Chelsea face.

Meier

I think it's because it's against 2 great teams. City didn't really experience the dilemma Chelsea face.
Yeah, obviously the second fixture is much tougher overall but it's not like Chelsea's "Be team" could not compete against Arsenal -- they have a lot of depth and could field a very good starting XI that was competitive. Either way, 2 days in between fixtures is not completely out of the ordinary. He's just being dramatic and setting himself up for having an excuse in advance.

Blablurn

Wolfsburg today. City next week. Will be interesting to see how we'll cope with City. Compared to two years ago they seem much stronger this year. A draw would be nice. And today I just want a good win. But u never know with Wolfsburg, Hopefully Olic doesn't try anything stupid :p

Zabojnik

The reaction from both sides is amusing to say the least.

Zabo getting Leap Motion vibes I bet.

Probably the single worst tech related gadget I've bought in my life. Motion technology needs to die. Or at least not come back until it fucking works. I feel sorry for all xbox one buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom