• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Just seen the teams. Think AVB's fucked it a bit, in all honesty. Think Sandro and Lamela should be in for Townsend and Dembele, regardless of the fact they played midweek. They should be fit by now.

And Ramires on the right means Chelsea have come to defend lol. 1-0 Chelsea, scrappy Lampard goal.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There was no way Lamela would start, this is too big a game. Look at Chelsea's XI, Jose has not selected a single new signing. This is not a match to blood new signings.

Tc91

Now that you say it, they've talked about new bridges to be built.

It's hard to see but it's arena roof and then one of the bridges, from 0:40 of their project video:
http://www.mcfc.com/citytv/Features/2011/September/Planned-Academy-flythrough

Don't think that heads the same way as the 'official' car park. That's heading over the main road towards where Asda is and where the academy is going to be.

My dad told me he was speaking with 1 of the main people who are doing the expansion and he told him how they are going to do it. It sounds weird, apparently they are building it around the outside of the stadium and will end up taking the roof off inside so they don't have to shut down the stand during the season.

I'll have to ask him to explain it a little better next time I'm up there.

Tc91

I'm going with a Spurs win. I want to see some more Mourinho tears, I'd like to see AVB get one over him aswell.

Edit: Dem empty seats.

Wilbur

Banned
There was no way Lamela would start, this is too big a game. Look at Chelsea's XI, Jose has not selected a single new signing. This is not a match to blood new signings.

Think its a bit silly, he's spent 30m on him. He should be ready to play. Arsenal have had no worries throwing Ozil in against everyone, and they're doing fine. City played Negredo and Navas against us.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Think its a bit silly, he's spent 30m on him. He should be ready to play. Arsenal have had no worries throwing Ozil in against everyone, and they're doing fine. City played Negredo and Navas against us.

Lamela is a little boy compared to those players, he's 21 and this would be the biggest game of his life.

Tc91

Exactly lol, no room for new signings?

Plus Lamela's played in a Rome derby :lol :lol

He's gonna have to play in that "big game" one day, I don't get that excuse that he's not ready.

Like you said Navas played against us and he's lightweight as fuck. He didn't get bullied around by Fellaini/Vidic/Rio etc.

bud

they sucked each other off and spit the cum in each other's faces
they don't like each other at all

not liking paulinho at all.

Wilbur

Banned
cheers lads
cum is wot i wanted 2 hear

He's gonna have to play in that "big game" one day, I don't get that excuse that he's not ready.

Like you said Navas played against us and he's lightweight as fuck. He didn't get bullied around by Fellaini/Vidic/Rio etc.

Townsend's making his first start in a Chelsea/Spurs match, weaker than Lamela and nowhere near as good. Lamela's not even lightweight, his body looks like Bale's, all upper strength and tall.

USHO PLEASE UNDERSTAND

bud

can you just imagine sitting on the bench, seeing eva walk towards you and having her whisper something in your ear?! :3

Wes

venison crêpe
rrcountdown.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
can you just imagine sitting on the bench, seeing eva walk towards you and having her whisper something in your ear?! :3

I'd sit behind her in the dugout, cut a hole in her chair and then just run my finger around her arsehole.

pulga

Banned
This game is fucking boring

Have there been any shots on target? Dont think Ive seen one

Edit: there we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom