• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

After tonight Allegri will still be our coach. That's depressing as fuck. At this point, I genuinely don't give a shit about the results, my only crusade is against that inept man.

ShogunX

After tonight Allegri will still be our coach. That's depressing as fuck. At this point, I genuinely don't give a shit about the results, my only crusade is against that inept man.

Who would you want as a replacement? Tony Pulis and his exciting brand of football is available.

I don't entirely blame Allegri. I think the Milan management have done a wonderful job of disguising the team's shortcomings for years now with a mix of 'marquee' signings and just not giving a fuck about replenishing the squad properly.

Peco

Fucking Muntari scoring his second goal.

Who would you want as a replacement? Tony Pulis and his exciting brand of football is available.

The most plausible choice is Filippo Inzaghi, bur personally I'd love Rijkaard, he knows the club, he won big with this club as a player and now has a lot of experience as a manager as well.

pulga

Banned
BLOW THE WHISTLE REF

BLOW IT OR YOURE NOT GETTING BLOWN TONIGHT

marotta.jpg

Sack Allegri, bring in Inzaghi or Rijkaard. This is ridiculous.

Also sack Galliani, replace him with Maldini.

There is no future with Allegri, even if Milan won tonight. He is going to get the sack this season, question is when. May aswell do it now and salvage the season, get CL if possible, considering Roma, Napoli and Juventus so far, it will be hard to get CL

Yes.

ShogunX

Fucking Muntari scoring his second goal.

The most plausible choice is Filippo Inzaghi, bur personally I'd love Rijkaard, he knows the club, he won big with this club as a player and now has a lot of experience as a manager as well.

Certainly be an interesting choice. Problem with him is that he's failed at his last few jobs and I think he now works in America.

Zabojnik

Pastore looks miserable, he will probably leave in January.

Hopefully he goes back to Palermo, where he belongs.

What's with this fucking BF4 beta? Can't get it to work. It gets stuck at the loading screen. I think I tried most of the remedies people suggested, still won't budge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom