• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I quite like them, they're playing some beautiful football too.

AVB's celebrations are pretty heartwarming.

They do play very nice football - as a fan of the game, I do like to watch them. And AVB of course is a very likable manager. I love his celebrations too.

I still want to see them burn, though.

Wilbur

Banned
Spurs looking far better. Both themselves and Arsenal proving so far this season how important midfield has become. Chelsea's is non-existent and they have absolutely no fucking control of the match.

bud

I ask it every match: how is Ramires a professional football player for Chelsea?

i see so many players in the premier league that make me ask myself that very question every time.

why are we sitting here
with out phones/laptops right next to us
posting in a football thread on a videogame forum
on the internet
when it should've been us
it should've us, bacon
we should've been there on the pitch
we should've been the millionaires
not them

Salazar

So many impetuous brainless tits on the pitch

Red in the second half. Torres will get himself sent for clapping the ref like a fucking berk

Elchele

City - Bayern still not sold out. They are in full PR mode right now, members are being called by a message spoken by Kompany, there's a ad for it before every video on the website... price £48 (jr £25), a bit expensive but it's still the CL champions. All PL games in the last couple of years sold out but CL seems harder, I guess it's because mid-week and shown on TV.

Depressing.

GorillaJu

Looks like Townsend was told to take over the simulation duties after selling Bale.

Jenkinson is a great Wenger RB, but he'd be absolute shit for England. Johnson and Richards for sure.

1375793_614568238602095_1989472326_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom