• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had one bad season with us, last season. But basically the whole team was bad last season. When fit he's always been a starter for us. We extended his contract a month or so ago until 2018, so we're more than happy with him.

He used to be pretty good when he still played in Belgium, definitely was a starter for the NT ahead of Vermaelen and Kompany.

So Belgium will be going to Brazil then, can't imagine them giving this away. Hope we get them in our group so we can smash them and be done with it.

Smash us like you did last year right? Oh wait... we trounced you 4-2. We're the kings of Benelux now, you guys should probably try steal a few of our youngsters like Bakkali to improve the quality of your team. At least the English FA got that right.

Lukaku injured apparently, Mirallas to come on.

#RespectGone.

Last season I thought that he'd never be the same player as he was before after his knee injury.
I was wrong.
Completely different this year. Probably having his best season ever. He had 4 goals, 3 assists last season. 12 goals, 9 assists already this season.

There were rumours that we were considering selling him this summer too. Thankfully Spaghetti apparently vetoed it.

Oh and it's Danny.

Wow. We'll buy him at a high price, and change his name to Dani as well :p

Good looking lad too <3

Salvadora

Thought Arsene had quite an intelligent thing to say about the nationality debate:
'I have players who have three different nationalities. But at the end of the day I ask them – where do you really feel you belong? That is for me where you are really from'
Also said he could see the rest of his life in England.

Draxler said his dream was to play at a 'big' club:
"If you want to achieve the big goals, which every world class player has, you have to play at the biggest clubs. These are Real, Barca, United, Arsenal, Chelsea.”
Come to papa.

Wow. We'll buy him at a high price, and change his name to Dani as well :p

Good looking lad too <3

He's 30, far too old for you and your transfer committee. Plus we still need him to take a piss on Porto again.

article-1317310480712-0e25c91b00000578-430558_362x220.jpg

Fergie

Banned
Croatia just scored. 2-1. And now a hectic finish to the match.

Dembele is on, Defour off.

Madrid got him for a very good price. He cost only slightly more than Fellaini.
His general midfield play is just amazing, pulls of amazing passes and keeps the ball expertly.

Carlo rates him highly.

Meier

Bosnia's GD is friggin huge, sheesh. This one should be close to rapped up.. they're going to be in a great position to go through with a win.

Holy crap, they just scored 2 more goals in 2 minutes. GD getting even bigger. Dzeko with the brace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom