• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

square-600.jpg

This is still one of my favorite albums of the past few years. She's amazing. Took a quick little video of her at ACL this past weekend: http://instagram.com/p/fHKQx-qoId/

Meier

Almost another for Belgium. Fellaini is so good at controlling those lobbed balls. Chested it down and laid it off but Croatia knocked the ball away.

Yen

On Pointless, the category is Robert Redford films, first four contestants didn't know any but one person suggested The Seven Samurai.

On Pointless, the category is Robert Redford films, first four contestants didn't know any but one person suggested The Seven Samurai.

Only one I could think of off the top of my head would be Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid. What was that spy one he did with Brad Pitt?

Go ahead and laugh, still own him, meanwhile you can enjoy Hulk and that goofy looking Belgian you got for ten times the price of Lukaku.

Newsflash, Hulk's no longer a flop.7 goals and 6 assists in 10 games this season. And why would you ever bring Hulk up when...Torres.

As for Witsel...yeah we paid far too much. We're paying for it now though, we made a profit in the summer transfer window, lol. #GazpromIsBroke

Newsflash, Hulk's no longer a flop.7 goals and 6 assists in 10 games this season. And why would you ever bring Hulk up when...Torres.

As for Witsel...yeah we paid far too much. We're paying for it now though, we made a profit in the summer transfer window, lol. #GazpromIsBroke

Torres would do better than that in the Russian league.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's not like Russia is a high scoring league. I doubt it. Plus we both know that if Torres was playing in Russia he would just be mailing it in. I think Benchner would score more.

How is Pavlyuchenko doing? I miss him sometimes.

confuziz

Banned
Vorm; Janmaat, Bruma, Vlaar, Blind; Strootman, De Jong, Van der Vaart; Robben, Van Persie, Lens.

Finally, no more De Vrij or Martins Indi. Only one feyenoord player left and then it's perfect. Too bad van der Wiel is injured.

Holy crap, is that Nigel de jong? Dat Strootgod/ De jong italian defense squad. Should be good.

Should be Depay instead of Lens though. Lens sucks.

Does he even start for you anymore? I recall he had some nasty injury and a couple bad seasons when he barely played at Zenit.
He had one bad season with us, last season. But basically the whole team was bad last season. When fit he's always been a starter for us. We extended his contract a month or so ago until 2018, so we're more than happy with him.
How is Pavlyuchenko doing? I miss him sometimes.

10-15 minute cameo appearances at the end of games.

He had one bad season with us, last season. But basically the whole team was bad last season. When fit he's always been a starter for us. We extended his contract a month or so ago until 2018, so we're more than happy with him.

10-15 minute cameo appearances at the end of games.

How's Dani? He was immense in the UEFA Cup a few seasons ago

Linius

So Belgium will be going to Brazil then, can't imagine them giving this away. Hope we get them in our group so we can smash them and be done with it.

Meier

Vorm; Janmaat, Bruma, Vlaar, Blind; Strootman, De Jong, Van der Vaart; Robben, Van Persie, Lens.

Finally, no more De Vrij or Martins Indi. Only one feyenoord player left and then it's perfect. Too bad van der Wiel is injured.

Holy crap, is that Nigel de jong? Dat Strootgod/ De jong italian defense squad. Should be good.

Should be Depay instead of Lens though. Lens sucks.
How many years away from the senior team is Rekik (when healthy) do you think? I see Bruma got his debut at 18.

How's Dani? He was immense in the UEFA Cup a few seasons ago

Last season I thought that he'd never be the same player as he was before after his knee injury.
I was wrong.
Completely different this year. Probably having his best season ever. He had 4 goals, 3 assists last season. 12 goals, 9 assists already this season.

There were rumours that we were considering selling him this summer too. Thankfully Spaghetti apparently vetoed it.

Oh and it's Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom