• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

British English is much better

Crisps > chips
Chips > fries
Rubbish > trash
Buggery > anal
Cunt > asshole
Wank > jerk
James Milner > Landon donovan
I don't get the last one. Donovan doesn't look like a freak.

+ cunt
+ rubbish
- crisps.

Wilbur

Banned
I...think it might be? Im repeating some of the shit I know inside my head and they all end in vowels lol :eek:

I really want to learn Italian; I learnt a few pleasantries and basic things in Venice, and I know 1-10 and stuff lol. Just gotta stop being a lazy fuck.

I want the same front four to start against West Brom. Play our strongest midfielders and defenders and we may have a decent side out of it.

Hope Evans plays instead of rio, he needs to sit a game or two out. Was diabolical against City and Leverkusen.

DDG; Raf, Evans, Vida, Evra; Zaha, Fellaini, Carrick, Kagawa; Rooney, Hernandez

Nani for Zaha would be alright too but I just wanna see him get some game time. And Shinji/Rooney should swap positions a lot more and keep alternating throughout the game. Shinji seems too timid to impose himself on a match sometimes.

Wilbur

Banned
Phil Jones definitely has the biggest cock in the world and delicious tasting cum. How else would he pull birds? Even being a millionaire footballer wouldn't make me want to wake up and look at him snoring, he has to have a powerful cheese dropper

I want him to get away with it all.

to be honest I don't really care what happens. I trust Gilligan enough so that whatever he comes up with will be the right way to go.

Suen

You know who looks like a freak? Phil Jones. Where did United get this ogre from? Rooney's swamp neighbor?
Oh yeah, Milner looks like Mother Teresa in comparison to Phil Jones. Phil Jones has the face that only a Manchester United fan could love.

GorillaJu

Chips > crisps.

Crisps makes logical sense given the shape of them, but it doesn't roll off the tongue nicely. It just sounds kinda stupid, somehow.

bud

F4YHrG7.png

I really want to learn Italian; I learnt a few pleasantries and basic things in Venice, and I know 1-10 and stuff lol. Just gotta stop being a lazy fuck.

Hope Evans plays instead of rio, he needs to sit a game or two out. Was diabolical against City and Leverkusen.

Nani for Zaha would be alright too but I just wanna see him get some game time. And Shinji/Rooney should swap positions a lot more and keep alternating throughout the game. Shinji seems too timid to impose himself on a match sometimes.

Shinji created some good chances. A bit like his last game. He had some poor moments (bad touch, bad pass), but also some great moments. His bad moments were most likely due to lack of sharpness as he is not known for messing up simple passes and bad touches. He was really good in the 2nd half, while all his bad moments happened in the first half.

Still created more than Young/Valencia though.

Phil Jones definitely has the biggest cock in the world and delicious tasting cum. How else would he pull birds? Even being a millionaire footballer wouldn't make me want to wake up and look at him snoring, he has to have a powerful cheese dropper

to be honest I don't really care what happens. I trust Gilligan enough so that whatever he comes up with will be the right way to go.

It feels like
Fring's death
was the point where Walter
lost his humanity, and considers everyone but himself, Jesse and his family expendable. Like, he used to accept the deaths of others as necessary to keep himself alive, now he considers them necessary to keep himself out of prison

K1LLER7

Kags did better in the 2nd half, when he started to come more towards the middle and dropped a bit deeper. I think he needs to play constantly alingside Rooney and RVP so they can develop a better partnership and start switching positions. Everytime Shinji had the ball in the centre, I thought he looked dangerous. When he has the ball out wide, not so much.

Scum

Thread title sucks.

I found a video with Paulinho's little flick for Defoe's goal. Dembele is going to find himself out of the side soon.

goal34218okfq.gif

Lightning came up with such a great title and they didn't even use it :(

Good luck finding your way back in, Dembele. :lol
What was Lightning's title?

K1LLER7

Can we have Dembele if your not going to use him?

Spurs are stacked in midfield. Holtby doesn't seem to get a start in PL games.

Kags did better in the 2nd half, when he started to come more towards the middle and dropped a bit deeper. I think he needs to play constantly alingside Rooney and RVP so they can develop a better partnership and start switching positions. Everytime Shinji had the ball in the centre, I thought he looked dangerous. When he has the ball out wide, not so much.

Yeah, Shinji's a pure centre attacking midfielder. Just put Rooney somewhere on the right. that guy can be pure class in any attacking position.

rodvik

I found a video with Paulinho's little flick for Defoe's goal. Dembele is going to find himself out of the side soon.

goal34218okfq.gif

Lightning came up with such a great title and they didn't even use it :(

Very nice. Hard to tell from the angle but.. just offside or brilliantly just onside?

3Sixty

Won a little bit of money tonight (Not the 500 like i should have) decided to lump on Atletico Mineiro in play.

Keeper sent off straight after.

Clegg

Rooney is playing too well to be shifted to another position just so Kagawa can be accommodated.

Shinji was decent but still made a few mistakes. Overall he put in a better performance than anything Young has done this season but it he didn't stamp a starting place for himself for the West Brom.

K1LLER7

stacked is an understatement.
Defoe is playing really well.

Would you start both Soldado and Defoe or still rotate them.

Rooney is playing too well to be shifted to another position just so Kagawa can be accommodated.

Shinji was decent but still made a few mistakes. Overall he put in a better performance than anything Young has done this season but it he didn't stamp a starting place for himself for the West Brom.
I think Shinji can still play out wide, he just has to come into the middle to be more effective. I think the front 4 of today (chicha/RVP) with Fellani and Carrick in midfield could work well. But I still prefer us playing a more mobile midfielder with Fellani and Carrick.

keit4

Banned
I just watched a recap of Real's match. Jesus fucking christ. And the guys still have the balls to complain when a ref makes a bad call against them.

I just watched a recap of Real's match. Jesus fucking christ. And the guys still have the balls to complain when a ref makes a bad call against them.

How does the Spanish FA punish referees who fuck up like that? (well, not quite 'fuck up' as that implies that he made a mistake, but you know what I mean)

Messi

The Ref was horrendous in that game. They got incredibly lucky tonight. Elche got robbed of at least a point.

sneaky77

The Ref was horrendous in that game. They got incredibly lucky tonight. Elche got robbed of at least a point.

Well it's the same ref that gave you the three pts against Sevilla so I guess it evens out.

Spanish refs are awful, specially Muñiz

Messi

Well it's the same ref that gave you the three pts against Sevilla so I guess it evens out.

Spanish refs are awful, specially Muñiz

Meant to mention sevilla. They were robbed also. Neither situation is right or ok but tonight that Ref was exceptionally awful.

K1LLER7

Moyes on Kagawa

"After a mixed first season at Old Trafford, Kagawa is yet to prove his true worth in United's colours, but Moyes said he was still working his way towards full fitness."He did OK. I thought he grew into the game a little bit more," Moyes told reporters after Wednesday's game."There were bits which I was pleased with, and bits where we were looking for a little bit more. Overall, he's still getting back."A lot's been said (about his lack of playing time), but I think most people who watched would say he's still short of being really at full match fitness."oyes on Kagawa
"

So no start on the weekend.

Also, Cleverley was injured in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom